Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 24, 2011

Original Sin Week - Winner of signed copies of both Personal Demons and Original Sin!

Photobucket

I haz a winner!  I haz a winner!  The winner of the signed copies of Personal Demons and Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers is...

Kelsey O.

Congratulations!  She has already been contacted and responded!  You shall be receiving your books shortly!  Thanks SO much to everyone who joined me in my Original Sin Week celebration!  And a huge thank you to Lisa Desrochers for providing me with all the interviews; I had such a blast!

2 comments:

  1. *claps* *finds cake* Congrats, Kelsey :D
    (Momo, I'll even excuse your enthusiasm with the exclamation points, because it's Lisa Desrochers! :P)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p