- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
*Click on image to enlarge.
I couldn't just go with one teaser this week because Easy is just that awesome and I'm not even halfway through yet. I can already tell that it's going to become a huge favorite of mine! I love Webber's writing and it totally has all my attention; I find myself wanting to do nothing but glue my face to the pages! I'll definitely be finishing up this one soon!Have you read Easy!? What did ya think of it? And if you haven't, I think you'll totally want to now after reading my teasers, ahaa!
And you know the drill, if you have a Teaser Tuesday, drop a line and I'll be by to check it out!
Happy Tuesday and always, happy reading!
















































I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Completely amazing isn't it?? If you haven't read Tammara's Between the Lines series, you should ASAP!
ReplyDeleteTammara's writing is just brilliant. Love her hardcore.
Happy reading!
I'm glad you're loving it!! I need to go read the Between the Lines series now too! :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the teasers!
I NEED to buy this for my nook like now!! I just know I won't have time to read it yet. Awesome teasers!!!
ReplyDeleteGod I love those teasers!!! I NEED this book. *sigh* I hate living where I can't find books :(
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this book!!! Lucas *sigh* Your teasers made me want to go back and reread. Nice choice.
ReplyDeleteValerie
StuckInBooks.com
I absolutely ADORE Tammara! Her writing is brilliant and her characters...geez. You HAVE to read the BTL series next.They are just as good as Easy.
ReplyDeleteI reading this book right now!!! I'm loving it!! Great teasers, I seems some of my favorites parts in there :) Here are mine: http://inbetweenbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-insurgent-by-veronica.html
ReplyDeleteThis book is on my TBR list! Especially after I saw all your tweets! Hahah! :) Heres mine! http://papercutsya.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-7312.html
ReplyDeleteBest book ever.... the end.
ReplyDeleteMy TT
Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives
I loved, loved Easy!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing read!
loved the teaser!!
Happy reading
Magen@Book Crazed Girl
My TT
GAH!!! I seriously love this book and Lucas... mmmmmmmm I love any guy that is named Lucas!!! rawr!!! I just finished this one not long ago and now you are making me want to read it again!!!
ReplyDeleteTara's Tease And her AMAZING Giveaway