Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (23): Easy by Tammara Webber


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teasers

*Click on image to enlarge.

- Ebook: Location 406

- Ebook: Location 689

- Ebook: Location 733

- Ebook: Location 744

EasyI couldn't just go with one teaser this week because Easy is just that awesome and I'm not even halfway through yet. I can already tell that it's going to become a huge favorite of mine! I love Webber's writing and it totally has all my attention; I find myself wanting to do nothing but glue my face to the pages! I'll definitely be finishing up this one soon!

Have you read Easy!? What did ya think of it? And if you haven't, I think you'll totally want to now after reading my teasers, ahaa!

And you know the drill, if you have a Teaser Tuesday, drop a line and I'll be by to check it out!

Happy Tuesday and always, happy reading!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. Completely amazing isn't it?? If you haven't read Tammara's Between the Lines series, you should ASAP!

    Tammara's writing is just brilliant. Love her hardcore.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're loving it!! I need to go read the Between the Lines series now too! :o)

    Thanks for the teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED to buy this for my nook like now!! I just know I won't have time to read it yet. Awesome teasers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I love those teasers!!! I NEED this book. *sigh* I hate living where I can't find books :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this book!!! Lucas *sigh* Your teasers made me want to go back and reread. Nice choice.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely ADORE Tammara! Her writing is brilliant and her characters...geez. You HAVE to read the BTL series next.They are just as good as Easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reading this book right now!!! I'm loving it!! Great teasers, I seems some of my favorites parts in there :) Here are mine: http://inbetweenbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-insurgent-by-veronica.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book is on my TBR list! Especially after I saw all your tweets! Hahah! :) Heres mine! http://papercutsya.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-7312.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best book ever.... the end.

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved, loved Easy!!
    Amazing read!

    loved the teaser!!

    Happy reading
    Magen@Book Crazed Girl

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  11. GAH!!! I seriously love this book and Lucas... mmmmmmmm I love any guy that is named Lucas!!! rawr!!! I just finished this one not long ago and now you are making me want to read it again!!!
    Tara's Tease And her AMAZING Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p