Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (25): Crash by Nicole Williams


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teasers
"The name's Jude Ryder, since I know you're all but salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don't do girlfriends, relationships, flowers, or regular phone calls. If that works for you, I think we could work out something special."
- Ebook: Location 140

BWAHA, how about that for an introduction to the oh-so-sexy, Jude Ryder!
Even as I said the words, with as much conviction as I could muster, my eyes weren't able to peel themselves away from him as he ambled down the beach, spinning the football between his fingers.

Stopping suddenly, he turned around, that smile reforming when he found my stare on him. "So, Lucy," he hollered, tucking the ball under his arm, "How much further are you going to let me get before you give me your phone number?"

Whatever premonitions I'd had about Jude and heartbreak going hand in hand flew out the window. I wanted to get up and break dance I was so stoked.

However, I still had some dignity in the name of all women and couldn't make this easy on him. "How far do you think the edge of the world is?" I called back, rolling onto my side.

Jude shook his head, chuckling silently. "You playing hard to get, Lucy?"

"No, Jude," I replied, arching a brow. "I'm impossible to get."
- Ebook: Location 260

CRASHI am all sorts of in love with Crash that I just can't take it! Everyone seriously needs to check it out and give it a shot! There are so many scenes that I wanted to share with you but I love these two, especially that second one! It was so cute and Jude...goodness, I love him so much!

If you have a Teaser Tuesday, link me and I'll stop by to check it out!

Happy Tuesday and always, happy reading!



10 comments:

  1. Okay Momo you got me interested for sure in this Jude guy!!

    Here's my TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those teasers!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This book sounds awesome!! I will definitely check it out!! Here is my teaser: http://inbetweenbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-pushing-limits-by-katie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked the perfect teaser!!!

    I love Jude!!! ha ha

    CRASH is simply amazing!

    Magen Corrie
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! what is this book! and where can i get my copy!!!! i need this!!!!!
    THANK YOU for showing this to me!!!
    Tara's Tempetation
    And her AMAZING Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT teasers you selected, Momo! That Jude . . . you don't know whether to roll your eyes, or swoon, or pant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED those teasers! Totally makes me want to check it out! (And naturally my library doesn't have it. x__x)

    Thanks for the awesome teasers!! :)

    -Amelia
    The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to try to start this over the weekend! Looks so good! Love the teasers. Can't wait to meet Jude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a teaser!! I have to read this book it looks amazing! You choose them good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gaaah I love those teasers!!! I need this book in my life. You don't have a winner for your giveaway yet? I still have my fingers crossed, I really want this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p