Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Sep 18, 2012

And so I had this idea...

Author Interview-1

So, I'm telling myself that I'm crazy for letting this idea take control and run wild because I don't even know if it will take off or whatever and I have no clue where I'm really going with this but anyway...I was thinking about starting this weekly event called--well, I don't have a name for it yet, but basically I'll be interviewing an author every week, sorta like a meme but not really, in the hopes that it will help promote the author and their novel.

This idea came to mind based off of Katie's (from Katie's Book Blog) weekly blogger interviews. The questions I'll be asking will be the same for all interviews and they are all basic, general questions. The purpose of this is to get the word out about relatively new authors who would like some help in reaching a bigger audience.

This is just a fun, little idea that I'm throwing out there if any authors would like to take part. Depending on the responses I receive, I'll keep it around, if not, I'll toss it.

If you are an author and you would like to be featured in my weekly author interviews, please fill out the FORM.

Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p