Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Sep 22, 2012

Momo's Playlist (6): Live While We're Young


I haven't done one of these posts in a long while but I have a song that I wanted to share really badly with all of you.

As you all probably know, I am a huge One Direction fan, not as huge as a The Maine fan but...big enough. Anyway, just recently, they released a new song and a new music video. Aah, freaks the freak out! And of course, I lalalove it! I mean, they can't disappoint! Their songs are so uplifting and happy and addictive--makes me want to sing along all the time! But I mean, even if you don't want to sing along, you're mouth will go off without you! That's how addictive they are.

Okay, I'll stop babbling and show you guys the video already! Although, there will most likely be more babbling after.

One Direction - Live While We're Young


What did I say? It's dabomb. It's crazy to see how much they've grown, I mean, I only found out about them recently, like earlier this year, but they've changed--maybe it's just their appearance or whatever but I feel like they've aged, somewhat. Anyway, I love this song! It makes me just want to jump and down and sing like a dying whale (cause I can't sing for the life of me).

Obviously, I love the entire video as a whole but here are some of my highlights.

  • 0:14--When Liam's doing that thing with his fingers to go along with the beat. The gesture along with his face...just aaah, too adorbs!
  • 0:29-0:30--When Harry puts his hands up in the air and points; I love it!
  • 1:07-1:09--When Harry sings, "And live while we're young." I mean, look at his face! He's so effing cute!
  • 1:40-1:41--Look at Zayn's face, it was priceless! And because of that, the line: "I know we only met but let's pretend it's love," sticks out to me like cray!
  • 1:51-2:02--The whole soccer scene and how it spotlights each of the guys. Also, Harry's laugh when the ball went through his legs...ohmg, did cray things to my insides!
  • 2:10-2:12--When all five guys are dancing together in that line; I can't get enough!
  • 2:23-2:28--When Louis sings; something about his voice at that moment that just makes me want to hear more and more of his voice!
  • 2:29-2:30--when Niall jumps up with his shirt off! Aahh!
  • 2:13-the end--When they're in the pool...just look at how the water soaked their shirts and uunnnf! PERFECTION!

Needless to say, I am obsessed with the video! If you guys haven't listened to them yet, you guys should fix that. Like now.

Well, what do you guys think!? Any highlights of yours that I didn't include in mine? Let me know! I love fangirling with other Directioners! Eep!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

What song are you currently obsessing over, right now, in this very moment?

For more of Momo's Playlist, check out the hashtag #MomosPlaylist on twitter to see what some of my current, in the moment, song obsessions are!

3 comments:

  1. One Direction is so fun!!!

    I've been obsessed with their song What makes you beautiful! I love the beginning the best!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is really fun and like you I love just how upbeat and crazy One Direction's song are! Have a good Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love One Thing. That song is addictive. I really do like this song. It's a bit naughty though. I mean really, it's like hey we just met, lets have sex until the sun comes up lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p