Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (13)


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought, etc.
________________________________________________



• A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Fracture by Megan Miranda (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Everneath by Brodi Ashton (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Timeless by Alexandra Monir (Goodreads | Amazon)
• The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Black City by Elizabeth Richards (Goodreads | Amazon)
• The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin (Goodreads | Amazon)
• The Right & the Real by Joelle Anthony (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Cold Fury by T. M. Goeglein (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (Goodreads | Amazon)
• The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads | Amazon)
• Masters of the Veil by Daniel A. Cohen (Goodreads | Amazon)

A close up of the ARCS from Putnam


• Angelfire/Wings of the Wicked bookmarks
• Ten bookmarks
• A manuscript that I'm beta reading for the awesome Cait from Writer's Wanderings
• A CD of Alexandra Monir's book playlist for Timeless

Now, the copies of Angelfire, Wings of the Wicked, Incarnate, Everneath, Unearthly and Hallowed have already been featured in previous IMMs but I got them back yesterday from Katie over at Mundie Moms after she did me a huge favor by taking them to a Pitch Dark Days tour stop to get them signed for me!





Reapers, did ya see that? I'm her favorite! ;)


The three books below are also signed copies that I won in giveaways!



________________________________________________ 

Overall, it has been a pretty epic mail box week. I received my Dark Days Book and the Putnam ARCs just yesterday but the other books arrived earlier in the week or the previous week.  I am beyond excited to get to all of these awesome books!

A ginormous thank you to Putnam, Katie B., Cait, Amy from the YA Sisterhood, HarperCollins, Alexandra, Daniel, and Angela from Reading Angel!

Whew, it took me a decade and a day to get those photos formatted correctly! Anyway, it would be an understatement to say that I am excited to read all of these pretties; I've got enough to keep me occupied for a while! Eep! So, my awesome lovely bookworms, what did all of you receive this week? Leave your links or a comment below and I will surely check out your load!

Happy Sunday everyone! Omgomgomgomg, Sunday! Aah, the Walking Dead finale is tonight! WOOT WOOT!

26 comments:

  1. I was at the event where those got signed! I watched Courtney Alison draw the horses. Or well.. I saw her do it outta the corner of my eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, no way?!?! That's so coool! I want CAM to come to CA SOOOOOO freakiiiiiiing bad!

      Delete
  2. Those author signatures are amazing! I got Pandemonium this week too!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I totally freaked out! Eep, I'm still excited! And Pandemonium?!?! Omg girlfriend, you gotta start reading that ASAP! No joke!

      You must let me know what you think when you finish it!

      Delete
  3. Look at all those signed books! I love when the authors take the time to write something beautiful in them - makes the book that much more meaningful and worthy.

    I really want to read Cold Fury. great IMM! Enjoy and happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! I love signed books - they're the best! And Cold Fury, yes! I can't wait to dive into that one! :)

      Delete
  4. Such beautiful books! You're so lucky you got them all signed. I could've gone to the tour myself, but it was a school night. :(

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I would have dropped everything and attended, lol!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I am amazed at all those signed books! I just love it when they take the time to really personalize them too! Very sweet!
    Fracture was really good, I hope you like it! and I hope to read more of the Iron Fey series too, it's so good, I need to read the whole series all at once!
    Enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an insanely amazing mailbox!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so so so awesome, all the pretty books, the signatures (CAM is great!). Have fun with all of them!:)
    Oh and I'm really curious about what you think about THE WAITING SKY. Have it on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! Mailbox of awesomeness!! That's is all I have to say about that!! and Black City!! Jealous. ;) Happy reading chick!!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH HOT DAMN! what a beautiful week!!! i could just look at your post all day its so hot!!! and they are singed!!! LUCKY! incarnate, wings, unearlthy, hallowed, fracture, ever and pandemonium!! HOT DAMN! its like a best of 2012 already!! and then black city!!! eeep i want!!!and pure! mmmmm goood week gooooooood week momo!!
    FINALE FOR WD!!!! its like who are they going to kill now?!?! holy shit i cant wait!!!
    Tara's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god! So many awesome looking boks! Unheartly was great, but I haven't read Hallowed yet. And, INCARNATE! Also, Pandemonium; I can't wait for my copy to arrive! AND BLACK CITY OMG I'D KILL FOR THAT!

    http://foreverlostinbooks.blogspot.ca/2012/03/on-my-shelf-imm-17-with-one-of-my-best.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Momo...I'm going to steal your mailbox! <3
    You got Black City. Can't wait to read that one! Enjoy them all my dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you scoring BIG TIME! Nice haul girl! I adore Unearthly and Hallowed. You got some great reads!
    my imm

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW. It looks like probably broke your mailbox. Those are the bestest kind of book weeks. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely amazing books this week. I shall have to bump Pandemonium up on my list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great set! Love all your signed copies! I really enjoyed Wings of the Wicked. I want to read Fracture. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY!!! I am so happy you got them and they arrived all safe and sound!! Enjoy your lovely, shiny books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My poor plain little WIP is just overwhelmed next to all that awesome! And what a haul! Thanks for including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my sweet goodness -- SO. MUCH. AWESOMENESS!! Your mailbox is practically overflowing with amazing books this week, Momo! For one thing, all of those signed Dark Days books look gorgeous and I think that almost every single one of them is on my favourites shelf! For another thing, you are so lucky that you have Black City! I want to read that book sooooo badly, and I really hope you like it! :)

    Amazing amazing mailbox, Momo! I hope you enjoy every single book you got and have a fantastic reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO JEALOUS. CAM drew ponies for you! And your Iron Knight is signed! Not sure if you read it yet or not, but The Iron Knight is AMAZING. Maybe even better than The Iron Queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeep, I know! Ponies, aaah *dies* :) And she said I'm her favorite reaper, omgomgomg!

      I haven't even read The Iron Queen yet but yes, The Iron Knight is signed - too awesome!

      Delete
  19. Nothing. I got nothing this week. And I'm not jealoust AT ALL ;) haha :)
    Those are some pretty good books, I think

    ReplyDelete
  20. W-O-W!! Holy moly! Your mailbox IS AMAZING!! I LOVE the ones that are signed with the fabulous drawings too! WOW! Just plain wow! Here's our IMM this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Crikey Momo,

    How well did you do with those books signed..AWESOME!!!! Have fun with all those delicious reads...oh the pain of Pandemonium.......hehe!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p