Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 24, 2012

Momo's Playlist (3): Vox Populi


I heard this song sometime last week and immediately I fell in love with it but then again that should be no surprise because I love anything and everything by 30 Seconds to Mars. Also, Jared Leto has the most amazing voice ever...well, second to my husband - John Ohh! ;) He can seriously sing anything and make it sound like heaven!

Well, I'm super obsessed with this song right now; I could listen to it forever!

30 Seconds to Mars - Vox Populi


So, what do you guys think?! Lately, I've been youtube surfing their live videos and omgomgomg, there are so many awesome ones! I could spend hours and hours watching them! I just love the energy from the audience and how they know every single word to every single song! Aah, it's so awesome; I totally need to see them live one day!

♫  ♫  ♫  ♫  ♫  ♫


What song are you currently obsessing over, right now, in this very moment?

2 comments:

  1. OMG Dudette. I seriously hope you get to see them live one day, because you're so going to rock your face off. I saw them last year and it was epic!!!

    Right now though, I'm obsessing over Florence + The Machine latest album Ceremonials. Sweet baby J. I think I'm in love. Ever since I watched the Season 2 Trailer of Game of Thrones I haven't been able to get the song Seven Devils out of my head! So, of course I bought the whole CD through iTunes and now it's basically on loop LOL My favorite song is Strangeness And Charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely in LOVE with that entire album. The audience participation in it is fabulous as well. (Yes, I just said fabulous.)
    Thirty Seconds to Mars is amazing. I'm in LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p