Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 3, 2012

Books Over Boys - Back in Order!


Oh fellow bookworms, I am back! It hasn't been too long now, has it?! Wait, I need to give each and every single one of you one of these:


And you get one too:


And you too, of course:


And all of us:


LMAO, man I could never get enough of these .gifs! Well, Momo is back and Books Over Boys is up and running again. During my time off, slowly but surely, I read and finished three books! Squee! BIG. TIME. Remember in my last post how I said that I would be forever grateful to the book that would pull me outta my reading funk? Well, that book is Moon Spell by Samantha Young. Seriously you guys, it's such an amazing book and I want all of you guys to read it, or at least check it out! :)

I read book one, two, and three in five days. I couldn't get enough of them and I still can't believe it's over. They were so exhilarating and I was on a book high for days, you don't even know! And after I finished Moon Spell, I felt like I was finally able to breathe again. I felt like the sun finally came out from behind the clouds, I felt like flowers were blossoming all over, I felt like the little birdies came out to sing and I felt...at home. <333

During my time off, not only did I finish a series, I had time to myself and to think about how I've been blogging and what works for me and what doesn't. I also had time to reflect back on how I've been...running things, so to speak. I came to realize that my reviews suck butt. Big time. No, seriously, they do. If I could, all my reviews...well, most of them, would say something along the lines of, "Read this book because it's amazing, it's freakin' awesome, and it's one of my most favorites evah!" I feel like when I write my reviews, I write a whole lot of nothing. They're all over the place and they don't make any sense and it's just all bad.

*a teeny, tiny sliver of frustration sets in* *wipes it away*

Anyway, I still don't know where blogging and I stand but for now, I'm here. Nothing much happened with me since my last blog post to now besides:
  • I started watching Supernatural
  • I finished Moon Spell, River Cast, and Blood Solstice
  • I took care of a whole lot of college bs
  • I got my sister-in-law to read Angelfire (ginormous squee!)
and
  • I'm staying on top of my school work...stuff.
Boring, eh? Well, there's what's been up with me...in a nutshell. Tomorrow, I have something sorta, kinda huge to share with all of you, so don't forget and come back to find out what it is!

And now, I wanna know what's been up with all you fluffly little clouds of awesome! Tell me everything! I wanna know it all! What's all the awesome, juicy drama around the block?! ;) What's new with books? What's something amazing that you've read recently?! Any cool book news to share? Spill it all, pretty please!

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Glad you're back! I missed stalking your blog. Well, I still stalked it to see if you were back in action yet. Can't wait to see your post tomorrow!! Missed you Momo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We've missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! We missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Momo! *hugs*
    I just finished Wings of the Wicked a few minutes ago, and I have one thing to say:
    kdfajdafjaweisovdzsf
    My mind is blown. I seriously NEED book 3. It's killing me? Nathaniel? And the prom? (Totally squeed) And WILL?
    Oh, and oh my goodness, Cadan...There were multiple times when I was reading Cadan scenes that I had to actually stop to try to remember how to breathe.
    AMAZING.

    That's pretty much it on the Rivvy front. My mind is too blown to think of much else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Hugs* I friggin' LOVE reading your posts. LOL. Glad you're back in the swing of things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p