Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Apr 2, 2014

All of Court’s Men: Brand Killien


Welcome to week seven of All of Court's Men! Before we really get into anything, I have a few questions for you:

  1. Have you read Courtney Cole's Contemporary Romance series, Beautifully Broken? If yes, read on.
  2. Did you read If You Leave? If yes, read on.
  3. Did you love Brand? Gabe's friend? If yes, read on.
  4. Have you been crossing your fingers for a Brand book? If yes, this post is all for you.

This week is a little bit different because... we've got a huge announcement about a certain someone. If you are a fan of Courtney Cole's Beautifully Broken series, the name in my title is probably setting off light bulbs in your head. You can probably already guess what the news is. But regardless, I'm going to tell you anyway because I'm a huge die-hard fan of Cole and this news makes me so, so, so happy!

In If You Leave, we are introduced to Brand Killien, who is a pal of Gabe's. We don't see much of him in book two but he comes back hard in Before We Fall, book three. Because he came back so hard, fans have been dying for him to get his story told. Courtney, being the awesome that she is, agreed so...

BRAND IS GETTING HIS OWN BOOK
AND IT'S COMING JULY 7, 2014 !!!!!!


Major jaw-dropper, right? I know! I am so off-the-wall excited and I really cannot wait to read all about Brand and his story, what he's all about. Not only that but I'm just super happy that we'll get to dive back into the series. This is one of my top, top, top favorites so this news makes me soar! I'm so happy! For reals!

There are a few things that you guys might want to know about. Courtney is hosting a couple giveaways where you can score the first two books in the series. Read more about how to enter the giveaways by checking out Cole's announcement here.

Also, make sure you add Until We Fly to your Goodreads "want to read" pile! Put it on your radar, you really do not want to miss this one! Lastly, the cover reveal for Brand's book is coming soon! Help reveal its awesomeness by signing up for the reveal here.

I hope you are all as excited as I am for this book! The one thing I'm most shocked by yet most happy about is the release date. It will be here sooner than we think! I'm just glad it's not a year's wait, lol!


About the author:

Courtney Cole is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who lives near Lake Michigan with her family. She's always working on her next project... or staring dreamily out her office window. To learn more about her, please visit courtneycolewrites.com

Connect with Courtney Cole: Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p