Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Apr 28, 2014

Cover Reveal: Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout


I am so super stoked to be one of the very many blogs helping out in today's reveal. I have yet to read this series but I know Daemon Black is the ultimate swoon. ;p

At first glance, I was all... wait, let me show all of you first and then we can talk thoughts. Without further ado... ogle away!


Title: Opposition (Lux, #5)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Entangled: Teen
Expected publication: August 5, 2014
Age group: Young Adult
Genre: Paranormal Romance


In the stunning climax to the bestselling Lux series, Daemon and Katy join forces with an unlikely enemy to ensure the survival of not only their love for each other, but the future of all mankind.

Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came.

She can't believe Daemon welcomed his race or stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred, and love has become an emotion that could destroy her—could destroy them all.

Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal.

They must team with an unlikely enemy if there is any chance of surviving the invasion. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything— even what they cherish most—to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.

War has come to Earth. And no matter the outcome, the future will never be the same for those left standing.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Google Play | Book Depository

My $0.02:

Okay. My thoughts. When I first saw the cover in my inbox, I was sure it was the wrong one. I thought it was a part of the special editions duo but then I remembered that the cover (covers? *shrugs*) was changing and then... it clicked.

It's very different from the first four but it ties in perfectly with the editions cover so... to be honest, I... this might sound like I don't care but it's JLfreakin'A so regardless of the look, I'm gonna have all the books in every version and format. I'm a #JLAddict/#JLAholic.

Normally, cover changes halfway through the series infuriates me to no end and I think Lux fans are major fans of Pepe and Sztella so the special editions are probably throwing everyone for a loop but I'm a fan so whether or not I'm crazy about 'em, I'll have them on my shelf on release day. (I just read that entire sentence over again and... was that a run-on? Or an extremely long sentence?)

Anyway, what do you think? Let me know your thoughts and feels in the comments!


About the author:

# 1 New York Times and International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russell Loki.

Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories... which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She is published with Spencer Hill Press, Entangled Teen and Brazen, Disney/Hyperion and Harlequin Teen. Her book Obsidian has been optioned for a major motion picture and her Covenant Series has been optioned for TV.

She also writes adult and New Adult romance under the name J. Lynn. She is published by Entangled Brazen and HarperCollins.

Connect with Jennifer L. Armentrout: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. I do love the cover and idea. I had this idea a while back of when a series of books were on a shelf it made up a picture :D

    Love me some JLA :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p