Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Apr 14, 2014

Book News: Mischief in Miami by Nicole Williams


I'm a huge die-hard fan of Williams's Crash series. I fangirled so hard over those books... it was seriously insane! I've been a fan ever since although, I've yet to find the time to read more of Williams's books. Her Great Exploitations series is defintiely on my list, if only I could find the extra time. ;p

Mischief in Miami, the first installment in Nicole's Adult Serial Romance, Great Exploitations, is FREE for a limited time during the month of April! Mischief in Miami is the first of six episodes in a sexy adult contemporary serial series. Episodes 1-4 are currently available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

About the book:

Title: Mischief in Miami (Great Exploitations, #1)
Author: Nicole Williams
Publisher: Self
Release date: December 10, 2013
Age group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Seduction. Infidelity. Blackmail. Scandal. It can all be bought for the right price and for Sienna Stevens, business is good.

Because she’s in the business of Great Exploitations.

She’s an Eve, a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy, powerful men for one reason and one reason only: to seduce their husbands. To ensure their pre-nup- tial agreement will be null and void thanks to a little loophole known as the Infidelity Clause. To ensure that those wives don’t find themselves on the other side of a divorce without a penny to their name.

When it comes to the Eves, Sienna’s one of the best because she follows the number one rule of the Eves to the letter: don’t let it get personal.

When the job file of her wealthiest client yet falls into her lap, Sienna realizes that this case could be the one that’s impossible to detach herself from. The payout would lead to her inde- pendence, but will the cost be too high in the end?
Amazon | Barnes & Noble


About the author:

I’m the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Crash series (HarperTeen, S&S UK), Lost & Found series, Up In Flames (S&S UK), The Eden Trilogy, and a handful of others. I write stories about everyday kinds of people who find themselves in extraordinary kinds of situations. I tell love stories with happy endings because I believe in making the world a better place, and that’s one tiny way I can make it so. I’m one of those people who still believe in true love and soul mates, and would rather keep my head in the clouds any day over having my feet firmly on the ground.

Connect with Nicole Williams: Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

This post is brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p