- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Timeless by Alexandra Monir
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
- A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
- Haven by Kristi Cook
- The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
- Wildefire by Karsten Knight
- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
- The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
- Queen of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Vesper by Jeff Sampson
- Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
- Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Nov 29, 2010
2011 Debut Author Challenge
Kristi from The Story Siren will be hosting the 2011 DAC :) I started blogging just a few months ago, so I am excited to be signing up for this challenge. There are so many books coming out this coming year that I can't even keep track of all of them so I will just be listing a few that I'm highly anticipating.
I will surely be updating more throughout the year :)
The challenge is to read at least twelve novels from Young Adult or Middle Grade Authors - twelve is the minimum but there is no maximum! Interested? Sign up here http://www.thestorysiren.com/2010/11/2011-debut-author-challenge.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















































AWESOME!!! I am so excited to read Across The Universe too.
ReplyDeleteGood luck :)
Val
www.TruthBeToldBlog.com
thanks so much for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!
ReplyDelete