Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 17, 2011

Momo's 17th Birthday Bash: Day 10


Okay, so as you know, I didn't have a post up on Sunday or Monday because my internet went all wacko on me so today I will be posting two separate guest post. I was thinking whether or not I should combine the two but then I figured it might be a little too much to read all at once so the second guest post will come to you a little later in the day! :)

Today, in both posts I'll be answering some more questions that I was asked. I've looked at them over and over again and some of them I really don't know how to answer, but I'll do my best, lol! If I can't answer them, I'll leave it up to you! ;)

Question from Ecey:

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Answer from Momo:

Ahah! I love saying this! When I was younger, I used to get so messed up with the words and even til this very day I still don't know if this question has an answer! So....how much wood guys? :)

Question from Loni @ ACasualReader:

What made you get into book blogging?

Answer from Momo:

Hmm, good question! Honestly, what made me get into book blogging - I don't even remember running across the first few blogs that reviewed books. After seeing them, I guess I started to think, "Hey! I would love to share all my thoughts about books after I finished reading them!" Also, even before when I finished a book, I would gush and squeal about them to my sister and sister-in-law and so this blog was created as another outlet for me to gush and squeal and squee about all the awesomeness that comes with reading! I know that there are lots and lots of book blogs out there today that all review books and share their thoughts about them but we're all readers just expressing our love and passion for books! :)

Awesome questions you guys! They made me really think for a second, lol!


I probably shouldn’t admit to most of the things I did at seventeen. I’m what your parents would call “a bad influence.” But, the fact is, I had a lot of fun at seventeen and never crossed the line into illegal, so, really, I don’t think I was that bad. :p

59.png image by kikigirl854The thing about seventeen is, it’s kind of that transition between childhood and adulthood. It’s when you really start to become who you’re going to be. Seventeen-year-olds are allowed to drive, so society trusts them with a lethal weapon, but not allowed to drink (which is probably a good thing, because, me behind the wheel of a car at seventeen was scary enough without involving alcohol). A lot of life decisions are made at seventeen. Will you go to college? What will you study? Or, will you get a job after high school instead? Doing what? A lot of people graduate high school at seventeen, and many go off to college or out on their own before they turn eighteen. But, what you definitely NEED to do is take time to enjoy being seventeen. You only get to be there once, at that place where responsibility is rushing up to bite you in the butt. It may be your last real chance to be a kid, and you don’t want to miss it.

Happy Seventeenth, Momo! Go PD Mafia!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Thank you Lisa! PD Mafia - you know it! All the way, baby!

1 comment:

  1. Why do I have a feeling that it was Ece a long time ago that told me to ask that as one of my author interview questions, also? T___T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p