Soooo?! Totally cute right?! MARK YOUR CALENDARS! I'm just sayin' ;)
Mar 12, 2011
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin Movie Trailer
I ran across this movie trailer from gonewiththeword when she tweeted it earlier this morning and after I saw it, I just have to share it with the world! Makes me totally want to read the book now! :) I'll link the song also; it's soooo cute! *___*
And here's the song! ♥
Soooo?! Totally cute right?! MARK YOUR CALENDARS! I'm just sayin' ;)
Soooo?! Totally cute right?! MARK YOUR CALENDARS! I'm just sayin' ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































Yesss! Cannot wait! Love me some John Krasinski! :D
ReplyDeleteJess @ Gone with the Words
I just bought the book after watching the trailer online a few weeks ago. I love anything with Kate Hudson or Ginnifer Goodwin in it and this looks like a fantastic movie. :-)
ReplyDelete"something Borrowed" was a great book! I am so excited for the movie!
ReplyDeletenew follower here! :) love your blog! I just started my own! I would love for you to check it out! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://magnet4books.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
XO, Al