Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 5, 2013

Cover Reveal: The Liberator by Victoria Scott


I know that this cover will be floating aallll over the internets today and that this probably won't be the first time that you've (... or you'll be seeing) seen it... but I just wanted to take a second to express how excited I am to be one of the blogs sharing it with all of you bookworms today!

I received an ARC of The Collector but I haven't gotten around to reading it just yet (i know, say what?! momo must be crazy -- her common sense and all things logical must be lost), but I already know that when I do, I'll love it to broken pieces and back and rinse and repeat twice again. ;p

After seeing the cover, I can't decide if I like the cover to book one or two more so than the other. Like the first cover, this one is totally eye catching and it just grabs your attention. And now that I'm actually kinda, sorta analyzing the covers, I think I'm about 54% for The Collector and 46% for The Liberator; I think the deciding factor was the stance of the male model, haha!

Check it out and let me know what you think!


Title: The Liberator (Dante Walker, #2)
Author: Victoria Scott
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Release date: September 3, 2013

The official book blurb will be revealed April 2013. In the meantime, here's a note from Author Victoria Scott:

Hey guys! While I can't reveal many details yet, I will say this book was enormously emotional to write. More action, new characters, higher stakes, and a whole lot of sexy. I hope you enjoy reading the next chapter of Dante Walker's story!

By the way, Dante wants me to tell you..."Things only get darker from here, doll. Might want to hold my hand for this."

I love the blue. For a second, I thought that it was going to be yellow-ish and I think that thought originated (somehow) when I helped reveal the title a couple of months back. Hmm, weird.

Anyway, I also love the font. There was a blog post on Victoria Scott's blog a while back where they debated on whether or not to change the cover to The Collector. In the two covers that we were to pick from, the font was one of the main factors that would be changed. I voted for the original but I didn't check back on which of the two covers won but seeing the font on this cover means that the original cover for book one was the victor so... yippie-ki-yay!

The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)

What do you think of the cover, bookworms?

About the author:

I’m a YA writer with a die-hard affection for dark and humorous books. My work is represented by the fabulous Laurie McLean of Larsen-Pomada literary agency. I have a master’s degree in marketing, and am a member of the Writers’ League of Texas and Teen Shiver.

My first YA book, THE COLLECTOR, will be published by Entangled Teen, April 2013. It is the first book in a trilogy. My second YA series will begin with THE BRIMSTONE BLEED and is being published by Scholastic in spring 2014.

I currently live in Dallas with my husband, Ryan.

Find Victoria Scott online: Website | Goodreads | Twitter | Facebook
Find The Collector Fansites online: Twitter | Facebook

1 comment:

  1. *grabby hands* I still need the first one, but I want this one just as bad!!!!!!!

    It's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p