Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (29): Real by Katy Evans


This weekly meme is brought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers; make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away; you don't want to ruin the book for others
  • Share the title and the author so Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their to-be-read pile if they like your teaser.

My Teasers:

He yanks off my tennis shoe and then my sock, then he holds my leg gently by the calf as he eases my foot inside. "When we get this fixed I'm going to show you how to knock me down," he whispers. When I can't answer and am completely undone by his touch, he glances up, and his eyes are both tender and intimate.
- eARC (quote not final): location 1010

"But you. Nobody gets hurt but you," I sadly whisper, and I reach out and snatch his closest hand within mine merely because I'm afraid he'll get out of bed, and I don't want him to. It feels like it took a lifetime to get him here with me in the first place.
- eARC (quote not final): location 2398

REAL
Add to Goodreads
I just recently finished this one and am still so wrapped up in it; it won't let me go. It was so good and... so different; I really don't think I've ever read anything like this. It releases in a couple of weeks and I absolutely cannot wait for all of you to read it!

My review will also be up in a couple of weeks as the kick-off of a mini blog tour here at Books Over Boys where there will be exclusive interviews, guest posts, excerpts and more! Don't miss it!

In the meantime, what did you think of my teasers? Also, if you have a teaser that you'd like to share, link me in the comments below and I'll swing by to check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Ohh I got a request for this one not too long ago but I passed because I had so much going on. It sounds really good though and hopefully I can find the time for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!! I want to read this one so bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p