Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 26, 2013

Follow Books Over Boys on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

I'm not sure what's been up with Google Reader and all that jazz but I heard that it will be going away soon. To me, it just seems like another instance where they (google is they) announce something like this just to freak us out and then... it doesn't really happen.

Anyway, I guess this Google Reader is a for sure and it will be no more quite soon.

If you read Books Over Boys blog posts via Google Reader and fear that you will no longer be able to, have no fear, for there is this new and hip and totally awesome site called Bloglovin (that is free and easy to use) where you can continue following and reading B.O.B.

If you'd like to keep up to date with all things B.O.B, follow my blog with Bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. I honestly don't even use a reader, but I set up a bloglovin' and started following my favorite blogs on there. I had actually been meaning to clean up my google reader so it worked to my advantage. When it asked if I wanted to import from google reader I clicked no super quick lol!! I have been using the bloglovin' reader surprisingly though. I like the add on for my browser that tells me how many new posts are in the reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, I don't even understand the concept of a reader so when it asked me if I wanted to import, I clicked YES PLEASE. Lol, and then I have 300-500 blogs. Of course, I went back and cleaned it all out to 150 or so... which is still a lot but I cleaned it out to just the blogs I know of and check out every now and then, haha.

      I've only had it for a day but I love it. I love when I get emails telling me about new followers and I love the emails with all the new blog posts from the blogs I follow -- so cool!

      Delete
  2. Mmhmm still not sure what all of this is, but I followed you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p