Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 18, 2013

Momo's Playlist (10): Beat This Summer & Wildest Moments


This past weekend, I've discovered two new songs that my ears itch to listen to every single second that I'm not listening to them, haha! And because that's the case, I must share 'em!

One of them I discovered early Saturday morning and the other I just found literally thirty-five minutes ago, courtesy of my BIFFA. <3

Check 'em out, blast 'em, feel good, and enjoy!

Brad Paisley - Beat This Summer


Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments



What song are you currently obsessing over, right now, in this very moment?

For more of Momo's Playlist, check out the hashtag #MomosPlaylist on twitter to see what some of my current (or all time favorite) song obsessions are!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOOOVE the beats for both songs! They are sooo catchy! Thanks for introducing these to me! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p