Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 13, 2013

Momo's Playlist (8): Start of Something Good


Wow, has it been a while or what? ;p

Recently (like last week), I finished J. Lynn's New Adult, Wait for You (check out my review here). For those of you who know me, I always (although, not so much lately... so, i guess it's not always anymore) find a song to listen to that in some way relates back to the book I'm reading.

At first, I couldn't find the right one until... randomly shuffling through my ipod, I came across this song that I swear could not be more perfect for Avery and Cam -- like word for word.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Daughtry - Start of Something Good


At first, I thought the song was coming from Cam's POV but the more I listened to it and the more I paid attention to the lyrics, it seems to be coming more from Avery's POV.

How from the get-go, she runs into him and boom, the first verse basically sums up that first meet, haha! And the verse:

And all my scars don't seem to matter anymore
Cause they led me here to you

couldn't have been more than perfect from Avery to Cam. And the chorus is so perfect for the both of them:

I know that it's gonna take some time
I've got to admit that the thought has crossed my mind
This might end up like it should
And I'm gonna say what I need to say
And hope to God that it don't scare you away
Don't wanna be misunderstood
But I'm starting to believe that this could be the start of something good

So, what do you think? Have you read Wait for You? Let me know! Do you guys have your own book playlist? Eep, do share! :))


What song are you currently obsessing over, right now, in this very moment?

For more of Momo's Playlist, check out the hashtag #MomosPlaylist on twitter to see what some of my current (or all time favorite) song obsessions are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p