Welcome to my stop on the Everything For Us Blog Tour hosted by InkSlinger PR. It's such a huge honor to be on this tour because M. Leighton is amazing and I absolutely adore her! For today's stop, I've got an awesome guest post by the wonderful M. Leighton to share with you as well as a tour-wide giveaway that is super duper epic so, do not miss out on it!
Without anymore delay, let's get to the epic! ;p
About the book:
The Bad Boys, #3)
Author: M. Leighton
Release date: September 3, 2013
When it comes to passion this hot, it’s all or nothing.
Olivia Townsend’s wealthy cousin Marissa had everything a girl could ask for—a great job, a privileged life, and all the friends she wanted. Or, at least, all the friends money could buy. But one case of mistaken identity has turned her privileged world upside down.
An abduction gone wrong lands her right in the lap of the sexiest, most dangerous man she’s ever met. To Marissa, he’s an enigma, but one to whom she’s irresistibly, inexplicably drawn.
With him comes a new world of freedom and passion, of dark shadows and dangerous secrets, a world where nothing is what it seems—except for the blind passion that Marissa can’t escape—or maybe even survive.
- He loves pasta. Any kind of pasta. He worries that he’ll get fat if he eats it too often. I put his mind at ease by lifting up his shirt and rubbing my hands over every ripple of muscle on his stomach. Usually we end up working off those calories after that.
- He hates the color khaki. He says it’s not a color. It’s just brown when it’s faded and ugly.
- He secretly loves Lady Gaga. I’ve seen him mouthing the words to more than one of her songs when they come on.
- He still has nightmares about his mother’s death. I know this because, every time he does, he’ll pull me into his arms in the middle of the night and hold me so tight I can barely breathe. But he goes back to sleep within seconds and his arms relax. He doesn’t let me go for the rest of the night, though. He’s always still holding me when I wake up.
- The only place he’s ticklish on his whole body is along his ribs on his right side.
- He loves boxing. It’s his favorite sport.
- His reflexes are super fast. Once, he was holding open the car door for me and I tripped on the curb. He caught me before I could even drop my purse.
- He rubs his bottom lip when he’s thinking about something that bothers him.
- There are a few tiny gold flecks around his pupil. Just a few. Cash doesn’t have any.
- He loves to watch me get dressed. He says he thinks about what I’m wearing all day long. And about taking it off me later.
About the author:
M. Leighton is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of The Wild Ones and The Bad Boys romance trilogies. She is a native of Ohio, relocated to the warmer climates of the South, where she lets her mind wander to romantic settings with sexy Southern guys much like the one she married and the ones you'll find in her latest books. When her thoughts aren't roaming in that direction, she'll be riding horses, swimming in ponds and experiencing life on a ranch, all without leaving the cozy comfort of her office.
Connect with M. Leighton: Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
a Rafflecopter giveaway
|Check out more stops on the Everything For Us Blog Tour.|