Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Sep 19, 2013

Happy One Year Anniversary to Kendall Ryan!


From the fabulous Kendall Ryan herself:

I am so excited to be celebrating my 1-Year Anniversary into the book publishing world!!!

That's right... one year ago (on September 22nd) Unravel Me came out. Reader's responses BLEW me away. People read my book and a lot of them liked it!!! HOLY. CRAP. What an amazing feeling! And in the last year, I published 5 books... made the New York Times bestseller's list 5 times, and the USA Today I believe 6 times. All because of the AMAZING blogs and readers who took a chance on my books. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I've since signed a publishing contract with Atria books. And guys, this is only the beginning! How exciting!

I hope you'll join me on Wednesday, September 25th from 8pm-9pm central time for a virtual party with a Twitter chat and a Facebook Q&A.

PRIZES (so far) to be won during the party:

1st Prize - $50 Amazon gift card
2nd Prize - One signed Kendall Ryan book of your choice, and a copy of the Hard to Love audio book!
3rd Prize - Any e-book of your choice!
4th Prize - 1 copy of the Hard to Love audio book, and swag pack with bookmarks
5th Prize - Any e-book, prize donated by Booze Bookz and Bad Boyz!

xo

Kendall

A huge congratulations and round of applause to Kendall on all her amazing success and achievements! It makes me so happy to see how far she's come and how much she's accomplished! Woot, woot! You deserve it, girl! Time to celebrate all your amazing and epic with a bang! ;p


About the book:

Title: The Impact of You
Author: Kendall Ryan
Publisher: Self-published
Release date: June 11, 2013


Needing an escape from her past, Avery chooses a college where no one knows her. Keeping a low profile was the plan, falling for the intense frat boy, Jase wasn’t. Yet she can’t deny how alive she feels when he’s near. Even as common sense implores her to stay away, her body begs her to get closer.

Jase, numb from his own family drama, has grown bored with weekends fueled by nameless girls and countless bottles when he meets Avery. Helping her cope with her past is better than dealing with the bullshit his own life’s served up. Determined to drive away the painful secret she’s guarding, he appoints himself her life coach, and challenges her to new experiences. Getting close to her and being the one to make her smile are simply perks of the job.

But when Avery’s past boldly saunters in, refusing to be forgotten, can Jase live with the truth about the girl he’s fallen for?

Recommended for 17+ due to mature themes and sexual content.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks | Smashwords | IndieBound | Book Depository

Excerpt from The Impact of You:

Jase takes a sip from his coffee, his eyes still watching mine over the brim of the cup. “There’s something I don’t understand,” he says, running a hand through his messy hair. “You said you had a high school boyfriend, and you guys were pretty serious…”

Oh God, I can’t have him asking questions about Brent. “Uh huh.”

“And yet, you’ve never…” He raises his eyebrows. “So I take it you guys never messed around?”

I feel like I’m having an out of body experience. I can’t believe Jase wants to talk about my past…love life, or lack thereof. This is crazy. I feel like I’m floating above us, watching, preparing to witness my demise. “We experimented a little, but never had sex.”

He frowns. “And no orgasms for you?”

“Why are you so obsessed with my non-orgasmic status? Some girls just don’t have them, okay?”

“Um, no. That is most definitely not okay with me.”

I roll my eyes. “Madison said I probably would have if he… never mind.” I need a muzzle. Seriously, I should be shot. The things he’ll get me to admit to…

Jase pins me with an icy glare. “If he what?”

“Used his mouth,” I squeak out. It wasn’t actually how she’d put it, but I wouldn’t use those rude words to describe it.

“And he wouldn’t?” Jase’s eyes widen.

I shake my head. “He said he didn’t do that.”

Jase throws his head back in disgust, groaning as his eyes roll back in his head. “Any guy who has a policy against that is a fucking idiot.”

The nervous waves crashing inside me erupt into an all-out frenzy with this information. Jase’s opinion on oral sex shouldn’t ignite my sex-drive, make my skin tingle, or heat my lady parts, yet that’s exactly what happens.

His expression grows dark, more serious as he leans in closer. “Baby, if you let me, I wouldn’t come up for a week.”

Holy. Crap.


The Impact of You Pinterest | The Impact of You Playlist

About the author:

Kendall Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the contemporary romance novels Hard to Love, Resisting Her, Unravel Me and Make Me Yours.

She's a sassy, yet polite Midwestern gal with a deep love of books, and a slight addiction to lipgloss! She has a bachelor's degree in marketing, a few too many book boyfriends and two very naughty puppies.

Connect with Kendall Ryan: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

a Rafflecopter giveaway
ENTER GIVEAWAY HERE if widget is inaccessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p