Welcome to my stop on the What Endures Blog Tour hosted by YA Bound Book Tours. For today's stop, I've got an awesome guest post by the fabulous Katie Lee to share with you as well as a tour-wide giveaway that is super duper epic so, do not miss out on it!
Without anymore delay, let's get to the epic! ;p
About the book:
Author: Katie Lee
Release date: July 28, 2013
Jason Kincaid is young, hot and successful.
An All-Star outfielder for the Seattle Mariners, he finally had everything he ever wanted, including a second chance with his high school sweetheart, Megan Williams.
But their hopes for a ‘happily-ever-after’ are dashed by tragedy.
A horrific car accident wipes out most of Jason's memories. Unable to recall anything from the last fifteen years of his life, Jason is suddenly adrift, his once charmed life now in ruins.
Megan finds herself in the untenable position of having to deal with the fact that the man she’s helping to rebuild his life may look, and even act, like her beloved fiancé, but in reality, isn’t any longer.
Trying to protect herself, as well as Jason, Megan fights the attraction between them . . . to no avail. As their potent connection inevitably draws them closer, Megan wonders,
With the memories of their relationship gone, can love endure?
Character – Megan Williams
Hair – Chestnut Brown
Eyes – Hazel
Occupation – Director, The Jason Kincaid Foundation
Age – 26
Lives – Seattle, Washington (during MLB season)
Harbor Bay, Maryland (Off season)
- Jason Kincaid – MLB outfielder for the Seattle Mariners
- Small baseball fields in parks, but especially the one in Harbor Bay
- Tyler Adams – Jason’s one-time stepbrother and her best friend
- Vodka – but only in moderation and when a stiff drink is required
- Good coffee and scones at her favorite coffee bar
- Family drama, particularly Kincaid family drama
- Surprises, unless Jason is the one giving them to her
- Baseball groupies
About the author:
She currently resides in Maryland in the United States. She works for the government during the day, and her spare time is devoted to writing. She gains inspiration from all sorts of things, but mostly from the fun and adventurous trips she takes when she can. She loves hearing from her readers so drop her a note!
Connect with Katie Lee: Blog | Twitter | Goodreads
- (1) $25 Amazon gift card (INT)
- (2) Signed print copies of What Endures (US ONLY)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
|Check out more stops on the What Endures Blog Tour.|