Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Sep 4, 2013

M. Leighton Cover Love


Yesterday morning, when I was on Twitlonger and while I was typing up my tweet, I saw the cover to book two in M. Leighton's Wild Ones series in a Barnes & Noble ad. Instantly, I was all, "Holy! Is that book two? What? When did this happen? How did I miss it?!" And you know, all that fangirl shenans.

Anyway, I then went to tweet M. Leighton about it because well, I love the cover! When she replied back, we got to talking more about the series and she told me that the cover to book three was also revealed -- WHAT?! Another jaw-dropper! So, because there wasn't an official (that I'm aware of) reveal for these covers, I decided to type up a post and share it with all of you because... I love the covers. Also, the titles are pretty bomb, as well!

Title: The Wild Ones (The Wild Ones, #1)
Author: M. Leighton
Publisher: Berkley Trade
Release date: March 5, 2013


From the author of The Bad Boy novels, Down to You and Up to Me:

Passion as hot as midnight in the South and love as wild as the horses they tame.

The darling daughter of a champion Thoroughbred breeder, Camille “Cami” Hines has a pedigree that rivals some of her father’s best horses. Other than feeling a little suffocated at times, Cami thought she was happy with her boyfriend, her life and her future—until she met Patrick Henley.

“Trick” blurs the lines between what Cami wants and what is expected of her—and he just happens to be so sexy she can’t keep her hands off him. While they both know that Trick would lose his much needed job on the ranch if anyone finds out, they can’t resist the lure of their scorchingly hot encounters.

But when Trick stumbles upon a note from his father, it triggers a series of revelations that could ruin what he and Cami have worked so hard to overcome. It turns out there’s more to Trick’s presence at the ranch than either of them knew, and secrets with the power to tear them apart…
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Book Depository | IndieBound | iBookstore

Title: Some Like It Wild (The Wild Ones, #2)
Author: M. Leighton
Publisher: Berkley Trade
Release date: March 4, 2014


EXCLUSIVE TO THIS EDITION--A NEVER-BEFORE-IN-PRINT WILD ONES NOVELLA

First was The Wild Ones. Now, the next book in M. Leighton's Wild Ones series...


How far will a good girl go for the bad boy she loves?

Laney Holt is a preacher’s daughter. A good girl. Her only goal was to get married, have babies, and live happily ever after, just like her parents. Only that didn’t happen. The two people closest to her betrayed her, and Laney’s dreams came crashing down. Now she’s left with an empty space she doesn’t know how to fill. Until she meets Jake Theopolis, a daredevil with a death wish who has heartbreaker written all over him.

Jake has no interest in thinking beyond the here and now. All he wants out of life is the next rush, the next “feel-good” thing to keep his mind off the pain of his past. His latest rush? Showing Laney there’s more to life than being a good girl—and that going bad can be so much fun. Her only concern now is how she can ever hope to satisfy the wild side of a boy like Jake. She’s looking forward to trying. And so is Jake.

If you love The Wild Ones, you'll be just as wild for M. Leighton's Bad Boys series which includes Down to You, Up to Me, and Everything for Us.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository | IndieBound | iBookstore


Title: There's Wild, Then There's You (The Wild Ones, #3)
Author: M. Leighton
Publisher: Berkley Trade
Release date: 2014



So, what do you think of these covers? I love 'em! When I first saw the cover to book three, I for sure thought it was my favorite, but now, after really looking at them, I think the cover to book two is my most favorite. I love their pose, their jean color, her hair... all of it just really works with the orange in the cover. Let me know which one is your favorite!

Also, what do you guys think of the titles? I think they're cute and really unique, almost. Here's what M. Leighton had to say:


Also, while I was in the middle of looking up these covers, I came across the full jacket flaps for M. Leighton's Bad Boys series so, I thought I'd share those with everyone as well, just in case you haven't seen 'em yet! ;p


They're so gorgeous, I love them! What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below!

About the author:

M. Leighton is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of The Wild Ones and The Bad Boys romance trilogies. She is a native of Ohio, relocated to the warmer climates of the South, where she lets her mind wander to romantic settings with sexy Southern guys much like the one she married and the ones you'll find in her latest books. When her thoughts aren't roaming in that direction, she'll be riding horses, swimming in ponds and experiencing life on a ranch, all without leaving the cozy comfort of her office.

Connect with M. Leighton: Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads


1 comment:

  1. GAH! They are awesome!!! I think I like book two's the best also! Though his tat on book three... Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p