When kind and mysterious Alex takes refuge in her home, she is suddenly thrown into his world of werewolves, a world he wants to keep her safe from. But while the two of them grow closer, a relentless hunter continues his search, stalking the woods with hopes of catching the wolf that got away…
As a part of the blog tour, today I have the honor of presenting you guys with an excerpt from Hunted! Ah, so awesome! :) Are you guys ready for it?!
The icy air stung as I swiftly and quietly wove my way through the woods. The smallest of sounds would be all it took for my pursuer to hear me, find me, and kill me…As I tore through the snow, I couldn’t help but wonder if the others had escaped. They must have, I told myself fro the thousandth time. I had yet to believe it. ~ AlexDJ is hosting a giveaway for this tour and it's epic - lots of awesome prizes, so make sure you enter HERE! I believe the form is the same at all the tour stops so just enter once.
The prizes are:








I like your blog :)
ReplyDelete