As a part of the awesome Half-Blood blog tour, today I will be sharing my top eight reasons as to why every single living, breathing person should get a copy of this awesome book in their hands along with my made-up book playlist - all the songs that I listened too when I read Half-Blood. =)
TOP EIGHT "MUST-READ" REASONS:
- The cover is frickin' gorgeous. If you don't agree...well, then you don't agree. LOL
- Alex is high lariously comical!
- She says stuff like this, "I was gonna be super pissed in the afterlife if I died a virgin in this crap hole."
- Aiden St. Delphi - mmm, you surely cannot miss out on reading about him! Actually...if you do, more for me! ;)
- There are creepy, sinister things called daimons that will suck your life force outta you! *evil snicker*
- Alex has super awesome friends that are just as kick-butt as she is!
- Aiden's brother is super entertaining and fun to read about. This one is sorta just for me. I don't know what it is about him...
- There are lots and lots and lots of action!
- Art of Dying - I Will Be There (Acoustic)
- Art of Dying - I Will Be There
- Art of Dying - Best I Can
- Art of Dying - Breathe Again
- Sixx: A. M. - Lies of the Beautiful People
- Sixx: A. M. - Are You With Me
- Within Temptation - A Dangerous Mind









Momo this is a pretty awesome #SSS :D I still need to read A Touch Mortal, but Luke sounds like someone who might grow on me ;) !
ReplyDeletehere is my #SSS
http://omgitsfishy.blogspot.com/2011/10/special-someone-saturday-4_02.html