I've said this many times before, here on Books Over Boys but I really do absolutely adore this amazing series to a million, billion, trillion, zillion, frillion, gillion pieces. And back times a hillion, pillion, sillion, willion, quillion, yillion. ;p
It's just one of those that sticks with you long after you've finished. At first, I didn't realize how much I loved this series until I realized that I didn't waste any time diving into the next book in the series shortly after its release. That's a big deal because most times, I lag on getting to the next book in a series unless it's an obvious all-time favorite. The Lengths series wasn't an obvious all-time favorite until a few books in.
Now, I just can't get enough and I'm so sad to be saying farewell to the amazing and one-of-a-kind cast of Silver Strand. The ending of a series kills me every, single time. It's the same knife wound, too. Right when I think it's healed up, another series comes along and...
Kidding. Only sometimes. ;p But most times, right when I think the wound's been patched, another series comes along and it's time for...
The impact is the same all the time. I just never want to let the characters and the world go. Like, I'm too invested in this. ;p Sigh, the cycle of books.
Anyway, before I get completely off track and onto another highway, let's get to the details of today's post!
a Rafflecopter giveaway











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p