Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (11)


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser

He nods. "She said you should have stayed home today, but you threw a fit to go anyway. Honestly, I didn't realize you were so obsessed—ouch!"

I try to pinch him again, but he catches my wrist and pulls me over his lap like a child getting a spanking. "I was going to say, 'with history.'" He laughs.

"No you weren't. Let me up."

Of Poseidon- ARC Page 93, Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

As some of you know, I was going crazy this past weekend about this book and I still can't stop gushing about it! And because it doesn't release until May of 2012 there aren't a lot of people who has read it yet so I had to share a teaser with all of you!

From the get-go, Anna Banks had me laughing all over the place and this ↑ ↑ quote was another one of those that definitely had me lol-ing! I know, I didn't give you guys enough to really understand why it was funny to me but if I did...I would be way over my two lines, haha! Heck, for this teaser I already have seven sentences!

Anyway, I can't wait for all of you to get your hands on a copy of Of Poseidon! Happy Tuesday and always, happy reading!

P dot S dot → if you have a teaser Tuesday, link it in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait until this book comes out!! I am really looking forward to it. Thank you for the great teaser. Here's my TT http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I want to read this one. Love the teaser.

    No teaser this week for me but checkout my review of Obsidian. http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/12/obsidian-by-jennifer-l-armentrout.html

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser!!! Love that scene (and the whole book)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I want to read this book!!! Here is my teaser: http://zitmarie.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-obsidian-lux-novel-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the link to my teaser:

    http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-1-torn.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a book I want to read as well. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I can't wait to read it when it comes out. Great teaser! You can read my teaser here: http://www.2readornot2read.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-december-6-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. you lucky lucky girl! I really want to get my hands on this book!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p