Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 12, 2011

Cover Reveal: Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Aaah, all sorts of amazing is happening today, one of them being this awesome cover reveal. The other amazing thing happening today is Alexandria's first match in the Heroine Tourney hosted by The YA Sisterhood. Trying so hard not to freak the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeak out. Breathe Momo, breathe.

I am an enormous, huge, big, large (large?!), humongous, [pause, I had to go to thesaurus dot com to find more synonyms for big] colossal, tremendous, massive, immense, gigantic - okay, I think you guys get the point here - fan of anything and everything written by the magnificent, Jennifer L. Armentrout. Seriously, no joke people, once you read something by her, you'll be hooked and addicted for life. There won't be any return to normalcy after reading her books; you'll want her to write and write and write and write and write and write forever. Well, I do anyway, lol!

Aah, I digress. Again. I tend to do that quite a bit when I'm supposed to be doing something very important. Such as revealing the third cover of the Covenant series to you guys.

O. M. G. people...I don't think you guys are ready for this. Are you guys absolutely sure you guys won't lose your eyes after seeing the cover?! Because...I nearly did. It's so awesome! My eyes nearly lost its socket after seeing it! But first, let me prepare your eyes for the brilliance that is Deity by showing you guys the covers to the first three books in the Covenant series.


↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓




KACHOOOOOOW, BABY!




This was you, right?! After seeing those three? Or how about this:



I know. I totally feel you. This is major jaw-dropping schmidt. ;) Spence Hill Press is that mind-blowing. SooOooOooOoooOooOoooOooooOoo, what do you guys think of those three?! Awesome, right?! Now at this point in time, you guys are probably thinking, "Why is Momo getting so hyped up about the first three?! We've all seen the first three! We came here for the Deity cover! Where the heck is it?!" But heeeeey, I like to be a bit torturous when I get to be. But I promise, the cover is coming...but I just don't think you guys are ready for this awesomness.

Wait, what was that?! You guys are ready?! Oh what?! Are you absolutely positive?! And this is where I picture your face like this:

Me: ARE YOU READY?!

You:
 


Haha, oh for sure! I'll show you guys the cover now...and only because if I don't, I have a feeling you guys might just skip all of this, lol. "Straight to the cover, this is too much reading." Haha!


I now present to you, Deity, the third book in the Covenant series:




I don't know about you, but after seeing this cover, I was all sorts of faces like these:






TOTALLY ME:

image



And because a visual is always nice, here's a view of all the covers side by side:




O___O Wow, that's gorgeous! I love these covers! I just wanna give 'em all a big hug and hold them tightly, lol!




image


SooOooOooOoooOoooOoooOooo, what do you think of the Deity cover?! How about all the covers in the Covenant series?! Which one is your favorite?!


Hello?! *knocks on the screen* Is anyone there?! Darn, I knew I shouldn't have made this post so incredibly long...but I had so much fun putting it all together; that's ↑ ↑ ↑ what I call hard work! ;) If you're still here and you read this whole entire freakin' post, POUND THIS:




I wuv you.


HAH! You probably thought that was the end of my post. I even did, for a second. But then I totally remembered a very, very, VERY, crucial part of this post: the Heroine Tourney.

Like I had mentioned earlier in this post, like the second sentence, at the very top, today is Alexandria's first match in the Heroine Tourney. She is going up against Nora Grey from Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush saga and...eep, don't freak out Momo. And I need all of your help in gathering people to help vote for Alex. Tweet, facebook, blog, tumblr this link → http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/2011/12/match-11-nora-seed-10-vs-alex-seed-23.html and get people to vote Alex. If they know nothing about the book...well then, tell people to VOTE ALEX because...you said so, haha!
Jennifer had said that she would:




And....*swallows* you know...when Alex and Aiden are together, a lot of hot and heavy goes down. ;) Go to this link → http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/2011/12/match-11-nora-seed-10-vs-alex-seed-23.html and VOTE ALEX!



ALEX FOR THE WIN, FTW!

Links to purchase Daimon: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository
Links to purchase Half-Blood:  Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository
Links to pre-order Pure: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository
Find Jennifer L. Armentrout Online: Blog | Twitter | Website | Facebook

7 comments:

  1. WOW, that is a BEAUTIFUL cover!! Still haven't read these BUT Daimon and Half Blood are currently making their way to my house in the mail, can't wait to get them!! I love all your freak out pics and I totally fisted my computer screen lol =D
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Momo! Thanks for revealing the cover! I love it. I think it's different because there's actually, like, part of a person on it... But the colour and the flower are amazing. I think my favourite cover is still Pure :).

    I'd also like to say I read through the WHOLE thing, laughed at your gifs AND fist bumped the screen. That's dedication ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! And now I can't believe I forgot to put the cover of Daimon on mine. :( I did mine all in a hurry though since I was so last minute. I love your post it's super awesomesauce!! Team Alex!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you like the cover!

    TEAM ALEX!

    Oh, and we're already working on the design for book 4. Color guesses? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, colors? Hmm....so far there's been green, purple, blue, and red. For book four, I'd say orange or yellow. Why not just do the whole rainbow, right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha I love all your animated gifs! They are so funny! Gorgeous covers! Sadly I have Half-Blood but haven't read it yet :-( I know I must get on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p