Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (12)


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
Aiden's lips parted as his gaze drifted over me in a way that made the glass tremble between my fingers. When his eyes made their slow journey back to mine, all the air fled my lungs. The silver burned so fiercely, so hot, that a warm blush swept over my skin. My hand fell to the side, the barely touched glass of champagne forgotten as it hung from my fingertips.
- ARC → Page 242, Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Pure (Covenant, #2)I am crazy in love with this scene and just reading it made me lose my breath! Like daaaaaaaaaaamn, Aiden! ;) There's more to this description...like two more paragraphs but you know, I figured this was enough of a tease, haha!

Anyway, I absolutely cannot wait for all of you to get your hands on a copy of Pure! Happy Tuesday and always, happy reading!

P dot S dot → if you have a Teaser Tuesday, link it in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!

A fun little tidbit for all of you. Right after I read that scene, I tweeted:


That describes this scene straight to the core, lol. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Momo!!! You are killing me!!!I'm going to died if I don't read this book. Here is mine: http://wordsfeelingssilence.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-clockwork-prince.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teaser! This would make a great SWOON Thursday, too!

    My TT: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-3-carrier-of-mark.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Momo you are spectacular that you put a Pure teaser. I can't wait until I have it in my hands. (hopefully soon) I am dying to read it. Here's my TT http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooo-ly...monkey. Hawt. Majorly. #teamaiden all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I am dying to read this one and you just made me ever more excited for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p