Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 5, 2011

Cover Reveal: Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Today I have the incredible honor, along with many other blogs, of revealing to all of you the dazzling cover for Onyx, book two of the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I am a huge fan of JLA's works but I have not gotten the chance to read Obsidian (Lux, #1) yet.  So you know, when Obsidian releases on Tuesday, December 6th, that will be the first thing I do!


Title: Obsidian
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Expected publication: December 6, 2011
Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring…. until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don’t kill him first, that is.

Links to purchase Obsidian: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository
Find Jennifer L. Armentrout Online: Blog | Twitter | Website | Facebook

Haha, this isn't the cover I'm revealing to you but I figured I could show both. That ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ is book one if you couldn't tell. ;)


Title: Onyx
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Expected publication: Coming 2012

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies…

After I got the email from JLA, I was drooling over the cover model of Daemon for ten minutes straight. He's really hot, guys! Woot! #DaemonModelFTW, I'm just sayin'. And those eyes, green - my favorite color! Omg, JLA just knows how to get me with the eyes! ;)


What do you think of the covers?! I can't wait to read Obsidian!

2 comments:

  1. The cover is totally gorgeous :) :)

    Does the male model look like the male model on the How To Ruin Series or is it just me ???

    Anyways he's a total hottie !
    **Swoons :P

    BTW I'm new to following your blog !
    Great reviews you have on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Totally added this to my TBR! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p