Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 9, 2011

Cover Reveal: Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

As most, if not all, of you know, I am Alex's advocate in the Heroine Tournament hosted by the YA Sisterhood. Her very first match is coming up this Monday, December 12th against Nora Grey from Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush saga.

If you are going to vote for Alex, you'll get to reveal the Deity cover, the third book in the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout on Monday, December 12th. I am going off the honor system here and am trusting that you'll vote for Alex.

All you need to do is fill out this form:

3 comments:

  1. So happy to support Alex in her match! So funny that you were Patch's advocate and are now going up against Nora!

    I have to keep my Vote for Kaylee Avi, but I will definitely be spreading the word to help vote for Alex on Twitter, and on Facebook!

    Good luck! I hope Alex wins. She's seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love Alex! She's flipping awesome. To be honest, I heard that Nora is really annoying. I don't know firsthand as I've never read the Hush Hush books, but according to my friends, she's even worse than Bella (who I'm sort of notorious for hating in my circle of friends).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex is one Hip Rockin' Chica! I Lurve her! I Lurve Jennifers Covenant series!

    I just finished Pure and How in the name of The Godessess will I make it to Deity!!!!?

    Did you get yours on Friday? I so hope you did :o]

    I voted last week but wasn't home all day Monday so I didn't get to do the Cover Reveal, can I do it today? I want that gorgeous cover on my blog!

    As if Whine-Ass Nora could even come close to Kick-Ass Alex! Pffft!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p