Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 28, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends In 2011


Top 10 of 2011 is a week long event hosted by the awesome Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Rachel from Fiktshun and Patricia and Jaime from Two Chicks On Books where we look back on all the awesome books of 2011 and look forward to all the amazing new releases of 2012.

When I first saw the topic for today's post, I immediately went, "ONLY TEN?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"  Which was sort of dumb since I knew this whole week is all about the top ten but still, only ten? Choosing these guys was really hard. I think this list was the hardest to write for this whole week, actually. I love all of these guys very much - my husbands. <33 Okay, I'm rambling, let's get to them, in no particular order.

TOP 10 BOYFRIENDS IN 2011

1. Will from Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Why: Because I love his green eyes like crazy and his tattoos pushed me over the cliff.

Holy smokes, look at those eyes! I died.

2. Aiden St. Delphi from Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Why: Because of his thundercloud eyes. That is all.

Mmm-hmm, what that ↑ ↑ ↑ says. <3

3. Ash, the Ice Prince from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
Why: Because he's a prince, duuh! That alone stole my heart.

I totally picture my Ash just like this. :)

4. Luc Cain from Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
Why: Because he's hot - literally - and just his character overall, like the things he says.


5. Dimitri Belikov from The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Why: First off, he's Russian - hello! And because he's just a sexy mother trucker!

Oh hot damn, Ben Barnes would be a pretty sexy Dimka too!
And check this out ↓ ↓ ↓
How sexy is that? I love Sophia Bush! <3

6. Haden Black from Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
Why: Because he's so mysterious and dangerous.

Doesn't this picture just scream sexy, dangerous, and mysterious?
Totally Haden!

7. Samuel Roth from Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Why: Because he sings, plays the guitar, and he makes paper cranes. :)

I know, the picture says max for some reason, but oh well.
And look at those eyes!

8. Alex Kylar from Angel Burn by L. A. Weatherly
Why: Because he's a regular human but a super hot one at that and his AK tattoo on his arm.

See that tattoo right there? Uh-huh.

9. Renier Laroche from Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Why: Because he's an alpha male and because he's TEH SEXXXXX. <3

This could easily be Ren for me!

10. Patch Cipriano from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Why: Because he's got so much charisma!

Remember this picture?! UUUUUNNNNFFFF.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

BWAHAHAHAHA, wasn't that a whole lot of sexiness?! Oh boy, I had a lot of fun writing up this post! Okay, to be honest, number nine and ten were cheat-cheats but I mean, who could resist Patch and Ren, for crying out loud! ;)

Who are your top ten boyfriends from this whole entire year?! Did any of your boyfriends make my list?! I would love to hear...or rather, read your thoughts! If you made a post, drop the link to it down there in the comments and I'll be sure to swing by!

Tomorrow's topic will be Top 10 Characters in 2011, such as favorite villains, bffs, the other guy in the love triangle, etc. ;) Come back and check out my top ten; don't miss it!

23 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP. Talk about swoon-worthy guys <3333 I love, love LOVE Will and Ash and Patch and Luc and Dimitri <3 Too bad I haven't met the other characters yet, BUT I'm definitely planning to read Half-Blood and Nightshade soon! And I've no doubt I'll LOVE Aiden and Ren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, yes you have to read Half-Blood and Nightshade asap!

    Man oh man, these guys can seriously make me drool an ocean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This list was just too hard to make. Too many hotties I had to leave out. ARRRGHHHH!

    Come check out my Top 10 List for amazing book covers!.

    Best of 2011: Book Boyfriends


    Hope you'll have time to check out my list.
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both our 1 & 2's are Will and Aiden! HAHAH we knew they were MUSTS.

    And dude ASH and Alex KYLAR. They ALMOST made mine... so close. They were two cut cause well we all know they're both amazing haha.

    And ooooh Sam huh? See I liked Cole better in the Shiver series.

    AND WHO IS HADEN BLACK?! I MUST MEET HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, all yummy. but you're right only 10? lol. This list needs Adrian from VA...Gotta love the bad boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a swoon-powerful list! Haven't read Angelfire yet...think I might have to. Love Aiden, Ash, DIMKA! *swoons* That pic of Patch totally made my day *__*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will and Aiden are on my list too. This was by far one of my favorite top ten to write up too. You had a lot of swoonworthy guys.

    Check out my post here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE SAM!!!

    That is all.

    If you wanna, here's mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally LOVE how we both have Will as #10! Great list, I really want to read Lisa Desrochers series, so now I can't wait to see what he's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That's one hot list!

    My Boyfriends: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-book-boyfriends-in-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I love your inspiration pic more than anything, haha! Great list :) I didn't pick 10, I did 5 but also did some inspiration pics.

    http://twentysomethingfictionwriter.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-5-boyfriends-of-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. gr8 picture 4 sam ooh aaa lol


    http://www.roroisreading.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-of-2011-day-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone has Aiden. I need to read this series!
    And I so agre with Ren, Love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have none in common ^^;; but i haven't read any of these books too so perhaps it's normal i didn't choose them

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, nice list! I am ashamed to say that I have read about none of these guys, except for Aiden. I really need to get reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haven't read many of these but I agree Alex is pretty crushworthy

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  17. Patch looks WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I like it <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some of your faves are soooo predictable. ;) And I have some opposites for some of them.
    You know who my Angelfire pick is already. :D (Rivdan FTW!)
    And you can keep Ash, too. <3Puck<3 Question: In the second Ash picture, who were you talking about? The tall guy, or the short guy? The short one, right? Totally the short one.
    <3Luc makes me melt, too.
    The Sam/Max picture only sort of goes. You need the yellow eyes. <3 It's weird, I've never had a book-boy crush on Sam. He's so perfect for Grace, I can't steal him...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Momo you really got some accurate pictures! Haha! Aiden's eyes are scary! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh patch!!! be still my beating heart!!!

    Tara’s Swoonworthy Boyfriends and don’t forget about Tara’s Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  21. I honestly don't know anything about these guys--definitely out of my genre. But a couple of the guys do look awfully cute. I especially liked Renier. Cute guy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh yummy! I love the pictures! I love Sam, Patch, and Ren. Sadly I still need to read Half-Blood and Angelfire.
    My Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011

    ReplyDelete
  23. this post is just full of so much YUMMY-ness!!!!!

    My fave is Ren!!!!!!! great picture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p