Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 29, 2011

My Bookworm Santa Wrap-up


So, on November 5th, I signed up to participate in My Bookworm Santa which is like Secret Santa but for the blog world that was hosted by Michelle from Book Briefs and Bree from The Magic Attic.

When I received my email on who I was going to be the Bookworm Santa for, I got all excited and stuff. I went and checked out her blog and her wish list and I scanned through the titles. Then I realized I didn't even read a bunch of the books on her list so, I went with a book that I had read and totally enjoyed so I sent her a copy of ↓ ↓ ↓


I was Stephanie from Little Red Reads's Bookworm Santa. I'm not sure if she received the book yet but I'm hoping she did. :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

As for myself, I received my book...I think the first or second week of December. When I got the package, I was like, "Umm, what is this?" And even after I opened it, I still didn't have a clue, lol. Finally, when I saw the note, I was like, "Oooooo, this is from my Bookworm Santa!"

My Bookworm Santa was Amanda from Letters Inside Out. She sent me a copy of ↓ ↓ ↓


I've heard lots and lots of awesome things about this book and Amanda even said it was one of her best reads of 2011 so I can't wait to start it.

Thank you, Amanda for sending me this book! You're the best! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Iron Fey Series, but I have not read My Name is Memory - sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! It's one I've pushed many to read so I KNEW I had to get it when I saw it on your wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing another killer list! I can't wait for Everneath, Incarnate (I've been hearing amazing things about this one), Under the Never Sky, Cursed and The Immortals. I just found out about Sweet Evil and Crewel recently and am excited about those too.

    2012 looks to be such a great year for books!

    -Lisa <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p