HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Happy Birthday Alex!! Hope you have a super kick-ass birthday. Try to stay out of trouble, and keep Seth and Aiden from killing each other. ;)
From Sherry, Blog || Twitter:
Dearest Alex,
‘Sing a song of Birthdays
Full of fun and cheer
And may you keep on having them
For many a happy year.’
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer!
From Taneesha, Blog || Twitter:
Happy 18th Birthday from A Diary Of A Book Addict Family! Another year come and gone but with Aiden by your side you can do all things! Don't party to hard with Seth ;) Drinky Drinky Drinky...... No more party dresses in the pool ;)
From Jessirae, Blog || Twitter:
Happy Happy 18th Birthday Alex! I hope your day is filled with the awesomeness that is Aiden and Seth! <3
From Heather, Blog || Twitter:
Happy birthday, Alex! Congrats on making it to 18; be strong and don't let Seth take advantage of your new badassery!From Cate, Blog || Twitter:
On your 18th birthday, I wish for you anything but normalcy because it's boring and stupid. As you enter into adulthood, kick ass, but be careful whose; you're an adult now and you can go to jail.
From Ishita, Blog || Twitter:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX! You are the most kick buttiest, awesome, funniest 18-year old daimon hunter out there! Enjoy your 18th birthday like there is no tomorrow! Run off with Aiden or something! Hope today is THE BEST day ever!
From Farhana, Blog || Twitter:
Happy Birthday Alex!! Keep being a kick-ass and amazing person!
From Valerie, Blog || Twitter:Hey Alex! Made it to 18 in one piece? Nice! Kick some butt and don't let those daimons give you hell. AND very important here ----> Among the craziness that's bound to be your BD find some time to kiss someone you love! Love you girl.
From Sophia, Blog || Twitter:
Happy birthday, Alex! Studies prove that the people with the most birthdays live the longest. Now, I know that's kind of difficult (living, I mean), considering that it's you, but I hope you live till your next birthday. ;) P.S. Go kick some daimon arse and become an awesome Apollyon. Much love!
From Amy, Blog || Twitter:
Happy Birthday Alexandria! May you continue being badass and kicking daimon ass for many years to come!
From Amanda, Blog || Twitter:
Happy 18th Birthday Alex!! I hope its full of tons surprises (hint Aiden or Seth LOL) Kick some Daimon Butt as well!
From Shellie, Blog || Twitter:
Happy 18th Birthday Alex! Rock that Apollyon status, stay strong and continue to kick daimon arse (and Seth or Aiden if they piss you off) and most importantly enjoy your day! Much Love!
From Linda, Blog || Twitter:
Happy freaking Birthday, Alex! This is the year that will change everything. I hope you're ready. Don't forget to show the Pures how to kick some ass.From Erika, Blog || Twitter:
Oh, my dear sweet Alex. You're 18 now, which means you can buy cigarettes and lottery tickets. Just know that if you buy cigarettes to smoke them, I will be breaking down your door wielding a taser and niccorette gum. I will Tase that cigarette right out of your hand before you can even get at me with your Half-Blood ninja mojo. Just so ya know. Happy Birthday!
From Jena, Blog || Twitter:
Happy 18th birthday to the super sexy Alex Andros!! One of my most favorite characters ever!! Have fun! Kick some a$$! Pull mean girls hair out. Have some sexy time with some sexy boy (preferably Aiden)! Break some rules! And most importantly enjoy it! :)

















































Fantastic post Momo! You're pretty badass yourself. Happy early birthday to you!
ReplyDeleteAwh, thank you Heather!
DeleteAaaaaahhhhh!!! The day has come! The joy of turning eighteen. Love that GIF! Ahahahah, I'm still laughing. Momo, this post is awesomesauce. Loving all the support Alex has! There's a theme in all the birthday wishes: ass & hot boys. Fitting huh?
ReplyDeleteWhooo!!! Can't wait to party! Dance out. Freak out.
JLA is gonna get a lotta love today!
Omg, there is a theme! After I read all of them, I was like, "Heeeeey, everyone wants Alex to have fun, do *something* with either Aiden and Seth or both, eat cake, and KICK. SOME. ASS!" Hahaha!
DeleteYay!!! Love :) <33 ALEX<3
ReplyDeleteAnd dude! That Gif!! Hahahahahahah is so Alex you dont even know. I could totes see her eating fire just to spite someone haha!
I was trying to find a .gif of someone blowing out candles and I *almost* gave up hope and then this one showed up! Right when I saw it, I knew I had to use it! LOL, it's the cutest/funniest thing ever! And I could totes see Alex doing that! Instead of an apple this time, it will be fire! ;)
DeleteMomo, you constantly amaze me! Alex and I thank you! This is so cool!
ReplyDeleteNo need to thank me! I just can't get enough of your awesome books so...you can't ever stop or else life for me would really suck arse! Keep writing and writing and writing and writing. FOR. EVER. ;) Love ya, Jen!
DeleteYa know...I didn't think about her throwing fire instead of apples O.o and she probably will....oops. Love all the bday wishes that Alex got & hope that we all surprised Jen by this. You rock Momo...<3 see you tonight on the twittah
ReplyDeleteAhah, right?! It will definitely be fire by the time she turns eighteen! ;) I know, me too! I loved everyone's wishes! Thanks Shellie; I'll catch ya on the twittah later today!
DeleteNice job Momo! You rock.
ReplyDeleteValerie
StuckInBooks.com
Thanks Val! And thank YOU for the awesome blog post *and* the giveaway!
DeleteHappy birthday, Alex!
ReplyDeleteWhich reminds me: Isn't Will's birthday in March-ish, also? Can I bake him a reaper cake, like Ellie did?
I love the gif!
Omg, I should know this but my mind is drawing a blank! Is he a March baby tooo?!?! No freakin' flippin' way! We're meant to beeee, lol! I know that Ellie's a September baby. Aah, I've gotta tweet CAM to find out! <333
DeleteAnd I give you permission to bake my Will (haha!) a super awesome birthday cake! And thanks! I almost couldn't find one...and then that one popped up!
Hope alex enjoys all the warm B-day wishes we've given her. :-D
ReplyDelete~Sherry
Check out my Books!
I hope so too!
DeleteHappy Birthday Alex!! Great post Momo!! Cant wait until tonight!!
ReplyDelete<3
Thanks so much, Amanda! And yes, I will see you there!
DeleteMomo!! This post is awesome! I feel so special that my birthday wish is first. ♥ I don't think I have ever read a blog post that says kick, or ass, or the combination together so many times haha! So excited for the Twitter party!! I will be joining a little late since I have to get the kiddo in bed, but I will definitely be there!! Oh, and I totally want cake now after seeing all those yummy pics. ;)
ReplyDeleteLMAO! Omg, that's so true! There's a lot of kick and ass going on in this blog post! :)
DeleteThat's fine! I don't think it will last longer than an hour...definitely not two because The Walking Dead comes on at 9pm tonight...and I know Jen watches that so we don't wanna keep her!