Welcome to my stop on the Disarranged Blog Tour hosted by Romance Addict Book Blog. For today's stop, I've got an awesome excerpt from Disarranged and a guest post by the wonderful Sara Wolf to share with all of you as well as the tour wide giveaway, so do not go anywhere because there's a lot of epic going on, for sure! Without anymore delay...
About the book:
Author: Sara Wolf
Release date: October 6, 2013
After suffering through heartbreak, Rose is determined to move on without Lee. She can’t cling to her first love forever, and she knows that. As long as he’s happy with his decision, she’ll struggle to move on.
But when Lee's sister Grace invites her to a photoshoot in the French Alps for spring break, Rose quickly realizes it’s a trap – Lee and his new fiance Kiera are there too. Kiera toys mercilessly with Lee and Rose and their feelings for each other.
Even if Rose can muster the courage to be happy for him and Lee can suppress his pent-up desire for her, neither of them can deny there is something more that ties them together than love and lust.
Excerpt from Disarranged:
Halloween is almost upon us! What’s your most favorite thing about it? Any fun stories to tell? Did you ever dress up? If so, what was your most favorite costume that you dressed up as? What are Rose and Lee dressing up as and how are they celebrating?
YAY!!! Halloween is my favorite holiday. One time, when I was a teenager, I dressed up as a ghost, but the sheet I put on over my head had a giant period stain on the back I knew nothing about until a neighbor said; “Nice blood spatter touch!” I was MORTIFIED.
Rose is definitely dressing up as a cream puff, or a French chef. Lee is probably a pirate (of course, shirtless!!) They’re making a Halloween cake and watching scary movies. ;)
What are five of your (non-spoilery) favorite scenes from Disarranged?
- I love the first moment Rose walks into the ski lodge. I had so much fun describing it. The last time I was at a ski lodge was years ago. I miss it so much!
- I also love every food scene in that book. It was hunger-inducing to write such awesome food.
- I love the hot tub scene, only because Grace and Rose are such great characters and have a wonderful friendship together.
- The first time Rose meets Morgan, my heart melted. Morgan is such a plucky, happy little girl.
- I love when Rose and Lee finally come together again. It was crying happy tears the entire time I wrote the final scene.
Lee’s five favorite things about Rose.
- Lee loves how she smells, first of all. Lots of other girls use pungent perfumes, but Rose is pretty natural about herself. He really likes that.
- Lee loves that she’s good with kids. When he sees her getting along so well with Morgan, he starts thinking about knocking her up himself. ;)
- Lee also loves that Rose is super good with money. She can budget, she can scrimp, and she can save. She’s very responsible and mature, and Lee loves that about her.
- Lee’s favorite part of Rose’s body is her neck, but don’t tell anyone. That’s a secret.
- Lee also likes her cooking. She might not be the best at dinner and stuff, but she can make a mean dessert, and he loves desserts more than life itself.
Rose’s top five favorite Lee lines.
- "Say it again," He murmurs. "My name. I want to hear it in your voice again."
- "I didn't cry, you little punk!" Lee snaps back at her. "Some snow got in my eye!"
- "I broke it off with Kiera."
- "I just wanted to make you happy."
- He sucks in a breath and leans in, kissing my ear. “As tempting as that proposition is, if I don’t get to the pool soon, Ricardo’s going to have my head. When I get home, I’ll make it up to you.”
About the author:
Sara Wolf is the author of ARRANGED, a college-aged romance series centered on an arranged marriage. She’s currently working on her next New Adult romance series. She’s addicted to The Vampire Diaries, loves chocolate and romantic angst, and can’t get enough of damaged heroes.
Connect with Sara Wolf: Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
a Rafflecopter giveaway
|Check out more stops on the Disarranged Blog Tour.|