Welcome to my stop on the Fighting Fate Blog Tour hosted by AToMR Tours. For today's stop, I've got an awesome guest post by Linda Kage to share with all of you as well as the tour wide giveaway, so do not go anywhere because there's a lot of epic going on here! Let's get to it!
About the book:
Title: Fighting Fate (Granton University, #1)
Author: Linda Kage
Publisher: Omnific Publishing
Release date: July 15, 2013
Forgiving your brother's murderer may be noble, but falling in love with him borders on betrayal.
When Paige Zukowski enrolls at Granton University in honor of her dead brother, she has no idea fate will land her on the same campus with the very guy who killed him. But Logan Xander isn't quite the murderer she's always believed him to be.
A day hasn't passed since the tragedy that Logan doesn't wish he could go back and undo everything. It doesn't take Paige long to realize he's suffered as much as she has. Forgiving him for ruining her life might not be so impossible after all. But when she actually starts to like him and realizes he likes her in return, their true anguish begins.
- There were originally no bad language or sex scenes in Fighting Fate. In fact, the entire thirty-second chapter wasn’t added to the story until the very last revisions I turned in to my editor before publication.
- I always pictured Channing Tatum in my head while writing Logan Xander. I might’ve even mentioned that in the story!! Okay, fine. I pretty much picture Channing Tatum in my head all the time! Geesh.
- I came up with the hero and heroine’s names by going down the alphabet and finding a letter that I hadn’t already used to start a main character’s name. That’s pretty much why their last names were Zukowski and Xander. Plus Zukowski always reminds me of Mike Wazowski off the movie Monsters Inc. Yes, I’m that strange!
- Logan’s eyes were initially green. But it felt as if I’d had too many heroes with green eyes, so I changed them to blue! Besides, I love blue-eyed men best!
- The character Einstein was inspired by Plato off the movie Rebel Without a Cause, which I think I also mentioned in the story!! And yes, I am a huge James Dean fan, thanks for asking!
About the author:
I grew up on a dairy farm in the Midwest as the youngest of eight children. Now, I live in Kansas with my husband, daughter, and our nine cuckoo clocks. My life's been blessed with lots of people to learn from and love. Writing's always been a major part of my world, and I'm so happy to finally share some of my stories with other romance lovers.
I'm a member of Romance Writers of America and a local chapter, Midwest Romance Writers, who meets monthly in the Kansas City area.
Connect with Linda Kage: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
a Rafflecopter giveaway
|Check out more stops on the Fighting Fate Blog Tour.|