Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 1, 2013

Farewell To Silver Strand Quote Contest


I've said this many times before, here on Books Over Boys but I really do absolutely adore this amazing series to a million, billion, trillion, zillion, frillion, gillion pieces. And back times a hillion, pillion, sillion, willion, quillion, yillion. ;p

It's just one of those that sticks with you long after you've finished. At first, I didn't realize how much I loved this series until I realized that I didn't waste any time diving into the next book in the series shortly after its release. That's a big deal because most times, I lag on getting to the next book in a series unless it's an obvious all-time favorite. The Lengths series wasn't an obvious all-time favorite until a few books in.

Now, I just can't get enough and I'm so sad to be saying farewell to the amazing and one-of-a-kind cast of Silver Strand. The ending of a series kills me every, single time. It's the same knife wound, too. Right when I think it's healed up, another series comes along and...



Kidding. Only sometimes. ;p But most times, right when I think the wound's been patched, another series comes along and it's time for...


The impact is the same all the time. I just never want to let the characters and the world go. Like, I'm too invested in this. ;p Sigh, the cycle of books.

Anyway, before I get completely off track and onto another highway, let's get to the details of today's post!

Farewell To Silver Strand
Join Steph and Liz in celebrating the Lengths series!


Drift releases on November 12th, and to celebrate the end of the Lengths series, Steph and Liz want to know what your favorite one liners from the series are!

Take the graphic below and insert a one liner from any of the Lengths books (Lengths, Depths, Limits, Ties, Riptides, or Drift)! Post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or any other place on the web and enter to win a $25 Amazon giftcard and a SIGNED SET of the Lengths series!

This contest will run until November 15.


a Rafflecopter giveaway
ENTER GIVEAWAY HERE if widget is inaccessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p