Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 14, 2010

Cover Reveal: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


Check it out! Doesn't it look freaking amazing? Gorgeous? Awesome? YES! It sure does! It fits perfectly with the rest of the series' covers :)


Unfortunately, *smiles shamefully* I have yet to read this incredible series, or so I've heard :) But, I have started it! I started reading my nephew's copy - long story short, I haven't finished it because he gave it to his friend to borrow, LOL! But, I just wanted to share with everyone the fantastic cover!

What do you think of it?



2 comments:

  1. This cover is abosolutley beautiful! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is a fantastic series, and I can't wait to read City of Fallen Angels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p