Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (1)


I've seen this meme around a lot but I haven't ever participated so this is my first week in doing so. This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading :)

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser

"I feel most like I'm in that weird state of half-asleep, half-awake I get when I've tried to sleep past noon, when I know I should get up, but my mind starts wandering and I'm sure I can never get back to sleep. Even if I do slip back into a dream for a few moments, I'm mostly just awake with my eyes shut." 
-Page 19 (ARC), "Across the Universe" by Beth Revis

I just had to share this teaser because right when I read it, I immediately thought - OMG! I know exactly what she's talking about! Do you ever feel like this sometimes? :)

5 comments:

  1. I think the latest I ever slept was 10:00 and that was when I was sick. Can't say I ever felt like that. Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2010/12/tuesday-teaser-im-outnumbered-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've been sleeping super late like this since the weekend. What with the holidays and staying up late! Plus, I've been squeezing in a lot of reading so I've been up to about 4 in the morning reading - then waking up really late around noon to 1pm! EEK! That's so bad! Throwing me off my schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser =D
    This book looks amazing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes!! I have felt that way... many times - great teaser. :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - I love your blog - I'm your latest follower! Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p