Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 5, 2010

Top 5 Sundays (1): Best Fiction Hotties I Want Under My Tree

Top 5 Sundays are hosted by Larissa over at Larissa's Bookish Life where the theme for each Sunday is picked by a poll. Today's theme is

*drum roll*

Best Fiction Hotties I Want Under My Tree!
*Theme idea by Danielle from ALPHA Reader!

But first, a little bit about this feature and the rules to join in . . .
Every Sunday Larissa will post a TOP 5 list on her blog. It can be about anything and every week she'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on her left sidebar!} and she'll add Mr.Linky below the post so you can do you post with your list according to the week's theme and then you can add your link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme that Larissa chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention Larissa's blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it below Larissa's post)
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments :)

Now on to my TOP 5 (Wow! This is going to be difficult - to have to narrow down all my fictional characters down to my top FIVE! Ah!)
  1. Edward Cullen from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga
  2. Patch Cipriano from Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush trilogy → YUM!
  3. Luc Cain from Lisa Desrochers' Personal Demons trilogy → More YUUM!
  4. Ash from Julie Kagawa's The Iron Fey series
  5. Renier Laroche from Andrea Cremer's Nightshade trilogy
Because all of my TOP 5 are from book's, I don't have pictures to feature the guys, LOL! So, who are the TOP 5 hotties you want under your tree this year?

NOTE: There is no particular order because I want ALL of them under my tree *__* Omg! Wouldn't that be a sight for sore eyes? All five of these insanely hot men cuddled beneath my tree? LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Psh! Renier is going to be under my tree! haha ;)

    I LOVE your list! I'd want all of these guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I totally agree with you on Renier and Ash :D Maybe Edward, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All wonderful choices-- they are going to have a busy night because several are gonna be under mine too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p