Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 12, 2010

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Have you read this incredible book by Harper Lee?

Lawyer Atticus Finch defends the real mockingbird of Harper Lee's classic, Puliter Prize-winning novella, a black man charged with the rape of a white woman. Through the eyes of Atticus's children, Scout and Jem Finch, Harper Lee explores with rich humor and unanswering honesty the irrationality of adult attitudes toward race and class in the Deep South of the 1930s.
 Well, if you have not, then you totally should! Anyway, I just wanted to do a post about my copy of this awesome book! I had to read this as a requirement my freshmen year of high school. At first, I was confused reading it, but my teacher broke it down into parts that made it easier to understand. Anyway, here's a few pictures of the book notes that I had made in my book.

First off, here's how my copy looks now. My friend borrowed it, and it looks like there was some kind of liquid that was spilled on the cover.

Few of the pages that I highlighted.

So, looks like I need to go out and get myself a new copy, doesn't it? :) LOL! Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, i remember that book haha.
    it bored me to no end. :((
    i liked huckleberry finn better. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower! YEAY!!! Hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that for school,too and wrote an assignment about it. This is a very meaningful novel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Page-Turner omg same here! I had to write like three separate essays for this one :) I mean, when you read it for school like this, you find it boring and no point in it, but as you get older, you find out that there's so much more to it and the message in it runs deep and true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p