Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 5, 2010

Sunday Confessions December 5th, 2010



This is a weekly meme started by Marcie over at To Read or Not To Read as a way to get to share a bit about myself and also learning more about you. Sometimes it's about books and book related topics and sometimes it's not. This is all in good fun and I would love it if you would participate.

Today's topic is:
What are your favorite holiday movies?

My favorite holiday movies are:

The Polar Express

The Prince and Me Part 1-3

and

Holiday in Handcuffs

Just a few off the top of my head!
What are you favorite holiday movies?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Polar Express! Great movie. I don't thing I've seen Holiday in Handcuffs. I'll have to check that out :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p