Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Dec 1, 2010

Cover Reveal: Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

WHAT IS THAT?
Oooh yeeeeeaaah!

So, what do you think? Loving it much? Cause I sure do; my heart is still fluttering in my chest! I love book covers! They're like the cherry on top, topping off the story! Lisa Desrochers is awesome, you know why? Because she is giving away an ARC - YES! An ARC of Original Sin :) I bet you want to enter for this one! So, all you have to do is head on over to Lisa's site and enter! Make sure you catch the tagline cause it will be needed to enter! Also, there were 9 blogs that got to reveal the cover and if you drop a comment on each one of the posts you'll get an additional 9 points! How awesome! So, get to it! This contest only runs until tomorrow, December 2nd!

Here are the links to the 9 blogs:

If you haven't read Personal Demons yet, you can read my review HERE :)

Make sure to mark you calenders because Original Sin hits the shelves on July 5th, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p