Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Oct 5, 2012

Cover Reveal: Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards


Yay, here we are! All week has led up to this very moment! This week has definitely been very busy and yesterday was especially busy not just here on the blog but all over twitter; there were cover reveals happening and epic book deals occurring that I almost--almost--couldn't wrap my head around all of it. And in the midst of all the tweets flooding my timeline, Damaris, who has just been a doll this whole week, sent me an email with the cover. When I saw the cover, I nearly lost my mind. For freakin' reals. I mean, you guys know how amazing the cover is for Black City, so just imagine--take a second to really picture how the cover for Phoenix looks. It's striking and sophisticated and stunning and just...oh my! But before I show you guys the cover, let's do a re-cap of all things Phoenix this week, shall we?


Now, the moment you've all been patiently waiting for!


Title: Phoenix
Author: Elizabeth Richards
Publisher: G. P. Putnam's Sons
Release Date: June 2013

The much anticipated second book in the enthralling Black City series.

Engaged to be married, Ash and Natalie are just starting to build a life together, when things in the United Sentry States go from bad to worse. Ash and Natalie find themselves at the center of the turmoil when dictator Purian Rose threatens Natalie’s life unless Ash votes in favor of Rose’s law—a law that will send Darklings and other dissenters to a deadly concentration camp known as the Tenth.

Ash can’t bring himself to trade Natalie’s life for those of millions of Darklings. The only way to save everyone is to escape Black City and find the Ora, a powerful weapon that could take down Purian Rose for good. But fleeing the city and finding this weapon is easier said than done, if it even exists, and becomes a quest that could tear Ash and Natalie apart, even pushing them into the arms of others.

Fast-paced and absorbing, Phoenix is a delicious, steamy can’t-put-down read.
Add Black City and Phoenix to your Goodreads - here.

A Closer Look At All Books In Series:


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

See, didn't I tell ya? I love it so bad. Like, crazy stupid love! I am in love with the gold and the red from the feather and the fire--totally depicts a Phoenix! I cannot wait to see it in real life because I have a strong feeling that the image you see on your screen is doing it no justice!

Anyway, I think it's fabulously gorgeous and I love it a whole lot! What do you think? Like it, love it, hate it? What do you think of the both of them together? Leave me some comment love below and let me know how you're feeling about the cover for Phoenix!

Like I mentioned in my Waiting on Wednesday post this week, not only do you guys get to stare at one of my top favorite covers of the year, you guys get the chance to enter a giveaway where one of you will win the very first ARC of Phoenix! Eep, how 'bout that for an excellent start to your Friday morning, eh?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Giveaway Grand Prize:

-ARC Copy of Phoenix (FIRST COPY TO GO OUT).
-Copy of Black City.
-Black City Swag.
-Phoenix Swag.
-Good Choice Reading Pre-order of Black City for a second winner.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

More About the Author:

Elizabeth Richards is an award-winning journalist, who spent her early career reviewing videogames before making the bold (or crazy) move into travel writing, despite suffering from terrible travel sickness.

In her spare time, she ran a successful lifestyle website aimed at teenage girls, where she got to interview many of her favourite bands, go to gigs and basically blag loads of free swag all in the name of ‘research’.

Elizabeth lives in Buckinghamshire, England, with her husband. Black City is her debut novel.

Find Elizabeth Richards Online: Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is one gorgeous cover!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover. Its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this series. Cover perfect. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cover!! I like the first cover better though :)

    A Sprinkle of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the cover definitely draws my interest!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p