Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Oct 19, 2012

#NeedMoreJudeDude: Explosive News


So. This is pretty much me right now. I seriously cannot contain myself. I had to really calm myself down to write this post and well, now that I've pushed all that excitement down, I'm about to explode.

Well, as you know, today is my two year blogoversary and that itself is a huge thing and I would not have a post top it but I think this totally tops my blogoversary. On all levels of top-ery. Also, as most of you know, I am a tremendous fan of Nicole Williams's Crash series. I've stated it various times that I love it crazy so you could only imagine how I reacted when I found out.

For a while now, I knew Nicole had some huge news to share and for some reason, I just knew that it had to do with Jude and Lucy so I couldn't wait to find out. I, you know, waited patiently not for Nicole to reveal her news and it's quite funny and perfect timing the way it worked out. Just this morning around midnight, I picked the winner for the Crash blog tour giveaway and when I went to purchase the copies on Amazon, it took me to a really weird looking page and so I contacted Nicole and then she told me that...

HarperCollins has picked up the series and will be releasing both Crash and Clash in paperback on December 18th!

Ahh Scream Gif

image

*comes back to life*

image

image



Yep, you sure read that right! Starting December 18th, you'll be able to pick up these mind-blowing novels right off the bookshelves at your local bookstores! Yeah, baby! That's what I call a huge win! You know, buy a copy or two, or ten or fifteen. I mean, it will be Christmas season then--buy it for everyone you know! ;) Make 'em aware of these two lovebirds!

But wait, people! HarperCollins releasing Crash and Clash out into the wild on December 18th isn't all that I had to share with you! Didn't you see the title? I did say EXPLOSIVE, right?


Because Jude fucking Ryder is just simply way too freakin' irresistible, the wonderful Nicole Williams will be writing a third book in the tale of Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder titled...

CRUSH


How 'bout them apples!? Right?! A third mother-freaking book! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I am so totally stoked and I cannot wait to read more from Nicole! I don't know what it is but Jude is just so addicting and both he and Lucy have such a familiar air about them that whenever I open up their story, I always feel as if I've never left. That's why I have such a hard time letting them go. Ever.

Hah, wait don't leave yet! I have one more tidbit to share with you and then I promise, I'll be done. I can only imagine how I look right now.

Freaking out

So now you know that HarperCollins picked up the Crash series, that they'll be releasing Crash and Clash in paperbacks on December 18th, and that Nicole Williams will be writing one more book in Lucy and Jude's tale titled, Crush. Now, with a new publisher, there will also be new book covers. That's the last tidbit I have to share with you. The brand new covers to Crash, Clash, and Crush!


Eep, what do you think? Honestly, I love the old covers way more and I felt that they said more about the story but these aren't so bad themselves! I can't wait to have them on my shelf, that's for sure!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Explosive news, I told ya. I am over the moon right now and I totally had to write this post to share with all of you! It's almost like a present to myself for reaching two years or something! ;) Anyway, Nicole wrote a blog post here announcing her huge news so make sure to stop by and say congrats! And if you haven't read her novels yet, I hope that now, you'll pick 'em up!

Now please excuse me as I continue my freaking-the-freak-out session! ;)



11 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I <3 this series!! Thanks Momo for showing me this amazing book/series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me today! I CAN NOT stop laughing.
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super awesome news!! I admit I have only read the first one and I am not really a Jude fan, but I did love the book and I am so happy for Nicole that Harper has bought the series and she will be writing another book for it. I like the new covers, but I really liked the old ones. Dude, all your GIFs gave me motion sickness lol!! (When there are two right near each other my eyes get all crazy and don't know where to look) It was totally a fun post to read though and I liked all the GIF's you used. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, me too, Amy! When I was tpying the post, the Glee gif almost had me vomitting! LOL

      Delete
    2. Yes!! That one is brutal! So entertaining though. Haha!!

      Delete
  4. Bahaha how much I love your posts with all the gifs! So perfect. I was nearly at the same level of freakin out as you were...ALMOST, because you know, I haven't read Clash and all that. BUT I'm so happy for Nicole and the H&C deal, so stoked!

    I'm with you on the cover matter, but I really love these ones so it's all cool :)

    Again, loved your enthusiastic post :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. O...oooo like the new covers!! LOVE THE .GIF's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read this news on Nicole's blog and yes I'm so freakin excited for the third book! Even if I haven't read Clash yet lol I love the new covers, I'm totally adding them on my christmas wish list :D

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome news! I LOVE how all these indies are getting recognized. Power of the readers in action.

    Gotta read this series. I'm ashamed I haven't even started.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I love this series! My goodness the covers o_O They're GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p