Author: Nicole Williams
Release Date: July 20th, 2012
Southpointe High is the last place Lucy wanted to wind up her senior year of school. Right up until she stumbles into Jude Ryder, a guy whose name has become its own verb, and synonymous with trouble. He's got a rap sheet that runs longer than a senior thesis, has had his name sighed, shouted, and cursed by more women than Lucy dares to ask, and lives at the local boys home where disturbed seems to be the status quo for the residents.
Lucy had a stable at best, quirky at worst, upbringing. She lives for wearing the satin down on her ballet shoes, has her sights set on Juilliard, and has been careful to keep trouble out of her life. Up until now.
Jude's everything she knows she needs to stay away from if she wants to separate her past from her future. Staying away, she's about to find, is the only thing she's incapable of.
For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love's about to become the thing that tears them apart.
Nicole Williams's Favorite Quotes from Crash:
1. “You can’t be friends with the person you were meant to spent your life with.”
2. "Your past doesn't have to dictate your future."
3. “It’s not hard to recognize something special when life’s thrown a lotta shit your way.”
4. “You’ve got all my firsts,” he said. “All the ones that matter.”
5. “It always amazes me how when we’re sure we’ve lost something for good, it winds up finding us.”
Momo's Favorite Quotes from Crash:
1. "Jude Ryder wasn't only trouble, he was trouble with a side of danger and a dessert of heartache."
2. “The name’s Jude Ryder, since I know you’re all but salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don’t do girlfriends, relationships, flowers or regular phone calls. If that works for you, I think we could work out something special.”
3. “This man was the pope, president, and god of dodging the topic. Too bad for him he was dealing with the queen, holy mother, and empress of seeing through a man’s stream of shit.”
4. "He kissed me then, exhibiting the patience of a man who considered the future, and with the urgency of a man who lived for right now. It was, without a doubt, the best kiss of my life."
I for seriously cheated on this but I really couldn't help myself. Especially with this last one. But...I just love it so much!
5. "He hit the back of his head against the wall a few times. 'Okay, so something between one day at a time and forever,' he said, searching the ceiling for an answer that would appease me. 'But you want an honest answer too, right?'
'Only you would have to clarify that,' I groaned.
He nodded once, meeting my eyes. 'How about,' he said, rendering me witless with the look in his eyes, 'I'll be here, each day and every day on, as long as you want me to be?'
I finally got that whole, be still, my beating heart line. 'And that's the honest answer?'
Jude crossed his fingers over his chest. 'Honestly.'
'That's a damn fine answer, Ryder,' I said, walking up to him."
And now, onto that POV that you're all but salivating like a rabid dog to read! Hahahaha, I'm dying over here! I probably slaughtered a very priceless Jude Ryder quote but I just couldn't help it! Seriously, that has got to be one of the most epic introductions ever! Anyway, here's Jude's POV! See if you guys can spot which scene this is! ;)
Umm, yeah! I know how you're feeling! Oh man, now it all makes that much more sense, doesn't it? Oh goodness, I love Jude! Well, let me know what you think of *flails arms around crazily* all of that in the comments below, eh?
Crash Blog Tour Giveaway:
-ONE entry per household.
- Must be 13 years or older to enter.
- Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Open to ALL.
- Giveaway ends Friday, October 19th, 2012 at 12:01am EST.
- Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway Note: If the winner is from the United States, they could choose from a paperback or e-book set of Crash and Clash. If the winner is international, they will receive an e-book set of Crash and Clash.
More About the Author:
Find Nicole Williams Online: Blog | Twitter | Facebook
|Check out more stops on the Crash Blog Tour.|