Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Oct 12, 2012

Cover Reveal: Reaction by Jessica Roberts


Today's cover reveal is for book two in the Reflection series by Jessica Roberts. I haven't read book one yet but a few of my blogger pals love it dearly so I am definitely planning on getting around to it soon. Not only did they love it but they also said that it was a tear-jerker with a crazy cliffhanger so I think I'll read it after book two is released, lol! And without anymore waiting on your part, here is the cover to Reaction by Jessica Roberts!


Title: Reaction
Author: Jessica Roberts
Publisher: Self-published
Release Date: November 6th, 2012

Harmony…

I’ve previously had that in my life, but only once, briefly, a while ago. It was during the time I’d started my first year of college. My own apartment, a new old car, and a life free of deadbeat stepfathers, all of which was fulfilling enough. But if it wasn’t, I also had a best friend, soul mate, and boyfriend all in one. Yes, life was near perfect.

But one stormy night can change everything…

For many months I rested in a prolonged sleep, fighting for my life. Well, more than fighting for it, also dreaming of it. Dreaming of him. Thank goodness, the dream is over and I’m back in the real world now. And all I want is for everything to return to the way it was. But nothing’s the same; most of all, us.

Once again, I find myself at the crossroads of a ruthless battle, this time not for life, but love. Do I fight for the guy I twice fell for, or do I let her take him away?

A Closer Look At All Books In Series:


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

To be honest, I love the cover for Reflection more than Reaction. I don't know if the cover for Reaction ties back into the story but I love the color of the cover for Reflection more and it sorta creates this...mood. And maybe I'm feeling like this because the color of the cover for Reaction kinda throws me off. But just because I'm feeling a bit iffy about Reaction's cover, doesn't mean I won't read them; I still will, of course.

How are you guys feeling about these covers? Let me know in the comments below, eh?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

More About the Author:

Jessica Roberts grew up in the San Francisco, California Bay Area where she spent most of her time playing sports alongside her six siblings. She was crowned Miss Teen California her senior year of high school, and went on to Brigham Young University where she graduated in Human Development. Her love of family, church, writing, athletics, and singing and dancing keeps her life busy and fulfilled. She currently resides in Utah with her husband and three children.

Find Jessica Roberts Online: Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Purchase Reflection: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Smashwords



2 comments:

  1. I like the first cover better, but I like Reaction, too. I love how the necklace is draped over her hand. My eyes were drawn there and not to the actual girl. Something about the girl's expression reads off to me, but that might be on purpose, now that I think about the synopsis. Overall, I think both covers are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey, I agree too! The necklace and the bracelets drew my eyes first! And about her face expression--right on! I haven't read book one so I skimmed over the synopsis for book two because I heard that the first book has a major cliffhanger so I didn't want to ruin anything major for myself by reading the synopsis.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p