Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Oct 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards



This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away; you don't want to ruin the book for others.)
  • Share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser.


Blurb to come!
Expected publication: June 2013

My Teaser

“I’m not exactly the guy you fell in love with,” I say.
“That’s true,” she says, placing a hand over my racing heart. “You’re better. You sacrificed yourself to save me, Ash. Trust me; that earned you a few extra boyfriend points.”
I grin. “Maybe I can stick to buying you flowers in the future?”

(Ash, Phoenix – A Black City Novel, Book #2, June 2013)

Add Black City and Phoenix to your Goodreads - here.

More About the Author:

Elizabeth Richards is an award-winning journalist, who spent her early career reviewing videogames before making the bold (or crazy) move into travel writing, despite suffering from terrible travel sickness.

In her spare time, she ran a successful lifestyle website aimed at teenage girls, where she got to interview many of her favourite bands, go to gigs and basically blag loads of free swag all in the name of ‘research’.

Elizabeth lives in Buckinghamshire, England, with her husband. Black City is her debut novel.

Find Elizabeth Richards Online: Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Website

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. I shall have to check this book out, I'm hooked.

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teaser! God I need Black City right now >.< I've been obsessing over it for months and I really really need to read it! You're so lucky to have the sequel already :)

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser!! I can't wait to read Black City. I am super excited to see the cover for Phoenix. The cover for Black City is so pretty, I know book 2 will be too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teaser! I have to read Black City so I can read this one! Here is my TT: http://inbetweenbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-first-comes-love-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaa I loved that! Super sweet!
    Going to have to check it out!

    My TT

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book crazed girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p