- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title and the author too so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
Have you read SCS?! What did you think of it? Is it super amazing? Anyway, if you have a Teaser Tuesday this week, link me below and I will stop by to check it out!
Happy Tuesday and happy reading!








OMG that teaser is crazy, and you are right those last three words really pull you in.
ReplyDeleteMy TT is on Rapture by Lauren Kate
http://readerslive1000lives.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday.html
I read the book last weekend!! Oh my word!! So good!! I really cried towards the end.
ReplyDeleteOoOo sounds like this will be a good one. Can't wait to see what you think! I'm liking The Raft so far...thank God I didn't read it A)before my flight to MA or B)on the plane to MA...that my dear would've sucked LOL
ReplyDeleteGAAHHHH... I still haven't read this book. I've been meaning to. And you are tormenting me with that teaser. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!! Am definitely picking this up ASAP.
ReplyDeleteThat does sound interesting. Nice teaser Momo
ReplyDeleteValerie
StuckInBooks.com
Nice teaser button there missy!!!! I love this teaser! I have this book and will SOME day get to it!! Amazing as always!!!
ReplyDeleteTara's Tease
And please, check out my AWESOME 500 Tots Giveaway!!!
First, I LOVE that Daemon banner for your Teaser Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I haven't heard of this book before, but that teaser sure got me wanting to read it!
Third, You are so right about the last 5 words! I want to know why that person is running away!
Lastly, Thank you for sharing this. I'm sooo adding this to my list :)
Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
Great teaser! I cant wait to read this one.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
I haven't read this one but it does sound like the perfect summer read! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesdays Post.
♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf
I love how you do the teaser! Clever girl. This book sounds great. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Just looked at it at B&N yesterday while waiting for JLA, Pepe, and Sztella.
ReplyDelete