Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 2, 2011

Cover Reveal: Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter

Okay, so the first book to this series isn't even released yet but I just wanted to share with all of you guys the cover of the second book! :)


Isn't that super pretty? Wait, wait for it!

BAAAAAM!

Isn't this cover super amazing too?! Like the two of them just go together! I love the color schemes and everything! :) I'm totally waiting for this book in March! Go add it to your goodreads and/or your TBR list! *__*

What do you think of these covers? Ya love it? Ya hate it? Let me know in the comments! Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cover! IT is so so pretty!! Thanks for sharing, I have Born at Midnight at home waiting to be read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe the second cover for the second book is already released! l love it though, and more than the cover for 'Born at Midnight'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I have a giveaway for an ARC of Born At Midnight at my blog, if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p